this will be fun

"LAY YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM YOU BASTARD!!!" Naruto boomed and kicked Kakuzu back, sending him fling roughly into a tree.

Kakashi held his hand over his chest and was coughing up blood. Imo pulled him back and begun healing him Naruto backed up and looked at Kakashi and teared up. His eye twitched and his eyes shot wide open and he stiffly turned his head towards Kakuzu.

"You motherfucking cock sucking ass bitch with strings hanging everywhere! Your so dead. I'll feed you to vultures when I'm done using yoyr corpse as a punching back!" Naruto stood and four clones attacked Kakuzu.

Kakuzu attacked them with ease and killed them. Naruto gathered up the fact of long range and mid range fighting and needs three clones to distract him. Naruto formed the Rasengan and another clone formed and added wind chakra and a high pitched ringing noise filled the air. Everyone, even Kakashi froze and watched in awe.

Naruto charged once the justu was fully ready and he dashed across the open space, clones distracting...one arm? Naruto gasped as an arm shot from the ground tripped him. He slammed face first into the ground. The Justu vanished in a harsh wind and Naruto grunted in frustration and pain.

Suddenly from no where Shikamaru was sent into a Tree...and out came Hidan. He smirked and swung his blade at the fallen Naruto Naruto barely managed to dodge and backed away but was pulled right neck to Kakuzu and held down by Grey strings. Naruto struggled and growled loudly.

"You're going to regret calling me that." Kakuzu narrowed his eyes.

Out of no where Minato was right there and he Rasenganed Kakuzu back. Hidan threw his Scythe into Minato. Minato gasped and it nicked his vest but not his skin. Naruto stood and His blade Clashed with Hidan's massive one.

"So you're Naruto! Hah! Our hunt is over!" He smirked widely.

Naruto looked angry and he was really after Kakuzu.

"Dad switch with me!" Naruto yelled.

Minato nodded and attacked Hidan. Naruto charged and kept a distance between him and Kakuzu, clones keeping the string man Busy.

Naruto smirked and charged another and charged forwards and was thrown into the air and threw the Justu. Naruto fell and dashed and yanked Minato away.

Hidan charged after then so he wasn't caught in the blast. Naruto winced as his arm was broken from the strain of the Justu. Hidan sliced a gash in Naruto and backed away. Naruto winced and fell backed awsy, holding his bleeding Chest.

Hidan licked the blood and smirked and stepped inside this circle and his skin changed to black and white and his eyes glowed red. He got out this needle like blade and smirked. Minato charged at him but Hidan stabbed his shoulder and smirked widely in pain.

"AAHHG!" Naruto yelled loudly.

"Get back or it goes through the heart!" Hidan smirked.

Naruto coughed up blood and held the stab wound. Naruto looked at Hidan and panted, in pain and frustrated. Kakashi was boiling with rage but couldn't Do a think. He felt like he understood Sakura...He felt useless. (LMAO XD SORRY HAD TO!)

Minato backed up and looked at Naruto. Hidan smirked and Stabbedhis foot.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Naruto held his gushing foot, tears brimming the corners of his eyes.

Hidan smirked. "This will be fun~♡"