Chinin Exams

One week later team Seven have been training, them entering in this year's Chunin Exams. Now, they were on their way to enter and wait for the first exam. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were walking down the side walk.

Naruto bumped into a tall guy and fell over and held his nose and whimpered. He turned around and eyed him  he wore purple face paint and his head band had a different symbol on it making Naruto curious.

"I'm sorry." Naruto apologized.

"Heh, look at this Tamari...this punk thinks he doesn't have to worry about where he is going." He scoffed and picked Naruto up by the collar.

"Hey! Put him down!" Sakura growled.

A girl walked out from behind him, a huge metal object on her back. She had four picktails and blonde hair. Her green eyes traveled to Meet Sakura's and she smirked.

"Or what little girly~? Tamari smirked." Kankuro you can do whatever you want to him...teach him a lesson if you want." Tamari chuckled and picked Sakura up by her hair, making her dc ream out in pain.

"S-sakura!" Naruto yelped.

"Eyes on my kid!" Kankuro chuckled.

A rock hit Kankuro and Tamari in the head. They both growled and looked up to see Sasuke.

"Who are you?" Kankuro growled.

Hello cutie~Tamari thought to herself and a small blush formed on her face.

"Let them go before I teach you two not to mess with us genin." Sasuke narrowed his eyes and his Sharingan activated.

"Heh you don't scare us!" They both growled.

"Enough" A voice spoke from the tree, the other side from where Sasuke was.

Naruto looked up to see a boy with the symbol for love on his forehead. He has green eyed surrounded by black. He had no eyebrows and seemed very dark.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked  interested.

"I'm Garra of the sand." Garra jumped down and landed in front of Naruto.

Sasuke looked at him and Garra looked at Sasuke.

"What is your name?" Garra askes.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke said.

"And your name?" Garra looked at Naruto.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto said.

Garra walked forwards and the other two seemed scared of Garra. They all walked to the same place. Sasuke ended up fighting a guy named Rock Lee and lost. Naruto befriended him fairly quickly. Naruto also met the other teams and he missed Kakashi...wishing he were here.

Everyone was now in a room, a classroom in the academy. But it was huge and full of genin form all the great nations instead of students. Naruto walked over to an empty corner and sat down. Naruto looked around the room and grew confused ...seeing a group of Ninja picking on a Hidden leaf Genin. The ninja seemed to have a music not symbol on their headbands...probably a new nation with A brand new Shinobi village. The sound ninja punched the air in front of the Genin with glasses and a ponytail and the Genin yelled and threw up.

Naruto stood and ran to him.

"oh my God are you okay?" Naruto asked

"I swore I dodged that..." He mumbled.

"I saw what happened...you did dodge it...I must be something to do with his chakra...maybe he used the chakra surrounding him to strike a blow." Naruto pulled the man away from everyone." I'm Naruto...Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto said.

"My name is Kabuto...and you are smart. Thanks for telling me that. I will make sure to avoid him as much as possible." Kabuto said.

"You seem pretty smart too." Naruto smiled.

"Thanks. You really nice to me even though it's the Chunin Exams." Kabul said.

"Just because I'm in a competition doesn't mean I can't be nice." Naruto said.

"If you need entail on people...I have what you need...with these cards I can read their stats after I talked or touched them." Kabuto took out Orange and yellow blank cards.

"Can...uh...can You maybe check Rock Lee's team?" Naruto asked.

"Sure can." Kabuto laid out three cards and threes people showed up, one being Lee.

Naruto looked at them and then looked over a few more teams and people. Naruto said to him fair well and walked away and sat down. Naruto was joined by Shikamaru and Kiba.

"Man you look normal." Kiba said." I miss the ears and tail." He then pouted.

"How have you been Naruto?" Shikamaru asked.

"Sense when did you guys care?" Naruto asked.

"..." Kiba looked slightly mad.

"Naruto calm down...we are just wanting to talk..." Shikamaru said.

"Uhg..." Naruto stood." I'm fine...my tail and Ears went away because me demon decided to be nice. Now go away. In this competition its every team...possibly Man for himself...so go." Naruto frowned.

They walked away and Naruto sat back down and stared at the ground with a depressed look. He closed his eyes only to see the dead bloody body of his mom. Naruto opened his eyes and looked Up, jonin entering the room, the main guy was bald and seemed to have scars. Maybe the exam was about to begin.

Naruto stood and everyone eyed them.

"My nan is Ibiki...I'm Your proctor for the first Exam." The bald man spoke.