teaser!!!

Naruto and Kakashi walked down the dirt paths, escorting Shikaku like they were assigned to. They were jumped twice already. One group after Naruto...the other after the Hokage...or in this situation Shikaku. Naruto sighed as he was now board. He looked around them and the area seemed okay. He summoned his ears and tail, finally feeling comfortable. Kakashi glanced at them and smiled a bit under his mask and pet an ear. Naruto smiled happily as he did and relaxed completely.

Naruto was noticably on edge. Not because of the fact they were jumped...but because he knows Itachi isn't dead. He thought more on the subject and his mind trailed off completely to that subject. His eyes turned red just thinking about what Itachi did to him, giving faulse sense of security before full on yandere kidnapping him away from the world just for his own selfish reason.

Kakashi wrapped an arm around Naruto and smiled. "Don't be worried. Your fine hun." Kakashi pecked him.

Naruto sighed and his ears twitched. "Okay." Was all he responded.

They continued down the path they we're taking without getting jumped. All was good..

For now.

//////)////

I know for a six day wait for this shortie was probably a let down but I have been busy with Christmas stuff. I got sweet wireless headphones and am getting a laptop. Bit anyways I plan to do another humongous chapter.

Bye for now! ,:-):-):-):-)