Naruto vs Kurama(Part 2)

Naruto smirked and went back into sage mode and kicked Kurama's head in another direction sharply and growled. His red and black eye remained however, but his will was no longer being swayed by the fox demon. He looked at Kurama and formed Rasen-Shuriken and threw it at him.

Kurama was hit and he was again, pinned down by the Justu. But something snapped inside Naruto and his eyes twitched and he smirked.

"Oh just because your pinned doesn't mean I'm done...you caused a LOT of pain in my Life. I'm going to beat the hell ours you till I know you can't fight back." Narui snickered lightly.

"Naruto snap out of it!" Gyuki shouted. "Understandable you would want revenge but remember how that want affected Sasuke." He spoke.

"How in the fuck do you know know that!?" Naruto went tense.

"Because Kakashi just rambled on about it." He replied.

"Oh.." Naruto then looked at Kurama and then frowned. "What should I do..." He then felt a want to just stop fighting.

Kurama looked at him and raised a brow in question. He was suprises he wasn't getting his ass kicked.

Naruto looked at Kurama and then blinked. He never took into context of how Kurama might feel. Of how he viewed the world. And how he felt. Was he hurting his feelings? He didn't know because he never asked.

"Say... Kurama. Are you alright?" Naruto suddenly felt worry ease over him.

"...your seriously asking me this now?" Kurama sat up and growled, getting in all fours.

"Yes. I am. So I ask again. Are you okay?" Naruto asked.

"...why would you care. Your just another pathetic human." He growled.

Kurama ran at Naruto and swiped his claws at him. Naruto openly let himself get hit and thrown into the wall. Kurama and Gyuki were shocked. Naruto winced and coughed up blood but stood back up with a grunt and walked towards him.

No longer in sage mode.

Guard down...

Defenceless.

"Kurama...I...I'm no different from them." Naruto frowned.

"What?" Kurama growled.

"I judged you..." Naruto covered his mouth and his other eye went black and red.  "I-i judged you like they judged me....I..I'm a monster." He shook.

"You have got to be kidding me. This is rich...you actually think I care what others think of me?" He scoffed and chuckled, humored at the moment.

"Yes...I do." Naruto looked at him. "And I'm sorry."

Kurama's ears flattened slightly at hearing this.

"I hurt you...I've judged you. I've made you feel like a weapon...nothing but a flaming weapon if dangers and hate. I'm so sorry Kurama. You have feelings too. Your life matters but i didn't even think to consider how you fell." He teared up. "Please...forgive me."

Kurama was shocked and honestly didn't know how to react. Half of him was saying kill the boy, but the other...spoke mercy. He moved down and grolwed and pinned him under his hand. Naruto winced but didn't fight back.

"I hurt you...badly over the years didn't I? You don't deserve it. I'm sorry. If you want to kill me...kill me. I deserve it." Naruto looked into Kurama's eyes with nothing but guilt.

Kurama scoffed and lightly pressed on him and heard Naruto's breath hitch from the pain and stopped, feeling f a rib crack in Naruto's chest.

"Killing you would be too easy. It's not worth my time...take my chances Naruto. But don't get the wrong idea. I still fucking hate you." Kurama growled.

Naruto was shocked and looked at him. He took the chakra and Kurama looked very thin. Naruto smiled.

"Don't worry....I'm going to come after all your pain one day and make it go away. And I don't mean I'm going to kill you...I'm going to save you." Naruto smiled and tightenes the seal and a new red cage formed.

Above him was now a huge gianormous ball if chakra. He placed his hand out and the chakra flooded his system. Kurama watched him and slowly closed his eyes. Knowing he missed his probably only window to kill him but he was somewhat glad of this fact.

He showed the kid mercy. And if felt oddly satisfying.

///////////////

Life lession! Violence isn't always the answer. Even though violent fights can sometimes look badass.

Words are stonger then actions if you truly mean them.

SHOUT OUT!

Also check these guys out! They my friends and awesome peeps who also read dis book! They are awesome and I live for their comments and their opinions! They are both hilarious and amusing! Give them a follow!
potatoesbeLit
Megan_C_A
snapback7901
Im_crazy_for_anime

Also if some are wondering yes...I am writing to entire war! But events will play out differently.

Dead characters will return!
The moon will be dressed in red...
And a disaster including a goddess
Will shine upon Naruto's head.
Old friends will reunite
Old bonds will return
New friends in sight
New allies for the future
New enemies to endanger it.

Anyways bye for now! ^^