He's A Strong Boy

A month had past and everyone was happy that Minato was alive. Kakashi was always over now. They hung out and had very fun games. They would play card and guessing games. It was everything Naruto could want from a dad. Minato was kind,  powerful, independent, and an amazing cook. He was smart as well.

Kakashi was more focused on Naruto. He was constantly around him and Minato oil notice.

"Kakashi may I get a hand in the kitchen?" Minato called.

"Sure thing Sensei." Kakashi smiled. Gotta helo your dad. Be right back." Kakashi hugged Naruto and walked in he kitchen.

Minato looked at him and sighed." Okay Kakashi...one question." Minato Said as he mixed the ingredients.  Kakashi helped him and only hummed as a response. In a slight daze, daydreaming.

"Do you love my son?" Minato asked.

Kakashi blushed a deep red and looked at him laughing nervously.

"Hah! W-what kind of a question is that?" Kakashi stuttered.

"And also! Why are you reading this!?" He yanked the make out paradise book from Kakashi's weapon pouch.

"U-uh...I like the literature." Kakashi stammered, blushing madly with embarassment.

"Its basically filthy perverted stuff Kakashi! When did you become a perverted young man?" Minato growled." I mean it's wow...wait a minute." He looked at the Author's name and his eye twitched.

He walked into the living room and held the book up to Naruto. "Do you know what it's about?" Minato raised a brow.

Naruto looked at it and a blush spread across his face and he laughed Nervously.

Oh my god dad's gonna kill me...I knew I shouldn't have read that secretly to find out what it was about when Kakashi was asleep!!! Naruto thought to himself.

Oh god! Minato sensei is gonna kill me! If he finds out I secretly pretended to sleep and let Naruto read make out paradise I'm done for! Kakashi was red faced and gave Naruto a desprate pleading look.

Naruto didn't know what to do.

"I-i...u-uh, glanced at it. It was left open for me to read. I uh...know it's about...Se-mmmrrrppgggf!" Kakas Hi covered his mouth.

"Shhh! I-i think y-your dad gets it." Kakashi stammered out.

"Heya Guys!" Jirayah walks in.

His smile wavered as soon as he saw the book, the two red tomatoes, and an Angered Minato.

"...um..." Jirayah new he was in trouble.

Minato was behind Jirayah and he dragged him over to the couch and set him down.

"Now...I want to know...WHY YOU WOULD PUBLISH THIS KIND OF CONTENT!?" Minato boomed.

Naruto felt in trouble. And this made him uneasy. He felt lightheaded and his stomach started to twinge in pain.

"Well you see u-uh...I thought it would be a pleasant book." Jirayah said.

"YOU THINK WRITING SEX IS PLEASANT!? MY SON HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS! MY STUDENT HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS! I BLAME YOU!" He yelled at Jirayah.m

"Please don't yell. Naruto Hates it." Kakashi said, seeing the look on Naruto's face.

Minato glanced at him and sighed walking to them. "I forbid these kinds of books around Naruto, and I forbid them from coming near to this house." Minato demanded.

Minato went to place a soft hand on Naruto's shoulder. But uhe got a reaction that surprised everyone.

"DON'T TOUCH ME IM SO SORRY MOM I-I WON'T DO IT AGAIN PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME AS BAD!" Naruto screamed, closing his eyes and gripping his stomach.

Naruto gagged and threw up. Minato rubbed his back and was utterly shocked. Kakashi and Jirayah looked at one another and then nodded softly.

"Minato, you need to know something." Jirayah sighed and sat Minato down in a chair, moving back to sit in the couch.

Kakashi lightly coveref Naruto's ears and hugged him. Calming down.

"Naruto was being abused by Kushina." Jirayah said.

"Your kidding!" Minato gasoed in horror." Why would she ever do that!?"

"She became an alcoholic." Kakashi spoke softly. "She would beat his stomach. He was come to school looking like a mummy. He would cry and not let anyone home. Hi mom bear him everynight." Kakashi explained.

"She gave Naruto those marks on his face." Jirayah sighed.

"He had an almost perminant bruise on his stomach...where She would beat him everynight.'" Kakashi stated.

"She made an attempt on his life. He almost died. He ended up in the hospital for months." Jirayah looks down.

Minato was in shock. He couldn't speak. He stared at Naruto with shocked eyes.

"...my god." Minato mumbled.

Minato walked over to the calmed Naruto and hugged him tightly. Naruto hugged back and sighed smiling  the moment passing for him.

"I'm fine dad." Naruto smiled. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." Minato rubbed his back.

Later that day they ate dinner and cleaned the house. Minato walked up to Naruto's room and looked around. He saw a picture of his team and Minato smiled. He looked over into the bathroom to we bandages and make up in one of the drawers. Minato frowned as he also found a hidden stash of sake. Minato walked down to the spare room where he sleeps and sat in the bed and sighed.

Naruto was with Kakashi, walking down the streets of konoha. Villagers eyed him as usual but something was off. They were more Hostile then usual and Naruto knew why.

Tomorrow was his birthday, the day the nine tails attacked the village. Naruto was to turn 13. Naruto was silent, he knew tomorrow was going to be chaotic like every birthday is. Kushina never protected him from the angry crowds. He was used to running away on his birthday.

Kakashi was noticing the strong glares and sighed.

"Let's get you home." Kakashi said.

"Sure." Naruto smiled.

They got home and the sun soon set and it was dark out. The next day will prove to be chaos for Naruto.

But don't worry he is a strong boy