Chapter 46: Tortured to Death

Naruto struggled and growled. He flailed out. At the rope of the stone heads, was a large group of adults. There were two poles in the ground...and chains that were on them. Naruto looked at it in horror.

"Oh my god...LET ME GO! PLEASE I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE!" Naruto teared up.

"You keep saying that." The guy growled

Another man walked up and gripped Naruto's arms. Naruto struggled and yelled out for help. No one was helping him though...no one was coming.

They carried him to the point with the chains and chained his arms. Naruto struggled and teared yp, crying from fear.

"LET ME GO! Naruto begged.

"We heard about what happened at the prison. We heard its now a lake of blood." A woman walked up.

She had red hair and blue eyes. Looking similar to Kushina. Naruto looked at her and his mind went back when Kushina tried to kill him. Naruto pulled on the chains harshly, the metal cutting into his wrists.

She knelt down in front of him and lightly placed a hand on his cheek and sighed. "You are a monster...just accept it."
She grabbed a Kunai and slashed a deep gash in his shoulder and Naruto yelped in pain. She backed away and another villager walked up and did the same. One after another they left marks all over his arms and legs.

"Hey! Look at this baby...been saving it for this." A man walked out with a whip.

Naruto was crying from all the pain. The man smirked wider and started to whip Naruto across the chest and bare stomack, his shirt was torn off...

"AHH!" Naruto yelled.

The man whippd Naruto continuously. Everyone cheered with vengeance and joy. Then...came the scary thing. A woman. Holding a knife. Naruto couldn't move that well. He was panting heavily, his skin was bleeding in the gashes the whip left. He stopped crying, it was hurting so bad he couldn't cry.

The woman walked to him and sat down and looked at the seal and ran the blade through him, where his seal was. Naruto yelled loudly and coughed up blood. His eyes turned red and he was wide eyed. The woman twisted the blade, making the poor boy yell out again. His teeth sharpened and his claws formed. Red chakra courses through him.

"See! It's the nine tails in a human form! If we weaken him enough he will die." She growled and ran the knife through his leg.

Naruto yelled and pulled on the chains again, this time, they seemed to be strained, and the poled dented themselves. The woman the hover the blade right where his it wart was and slowly started to push the blade in his chest. Naruto winced and yelled.

Then...lightning sliced through the woman's neck  and sliced it clean off. Blood gushed in Naruto's face so he couldn't see who it was. The lightning sliced his hands free and he wiped his eyes to see a very pissed off Kakashi. He growled and did hand signs and trapped the villagers in walls with him and he growmed.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!" Kakashi boomed.

Naruto watched as Kakashi slaughtered them in a rage. Just then a yellow flash swept over a ground of woman and men and they all dropped dead with punctured chests.

Kakashi ran to Naruto and yanked him into a hug.

"Oh thank god." He mumbled.

"K-kakashi...i-needa hosp.itl." Naruto said.

Minato walked up to him and nodded "right."

He picked Naruto up and in an instant they were at the hospital. "I NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" Minato yelled.

Him and a doctor ran into a room and began to clean and dress the wounds. Naruto blacked out...

He woke up late at night, sleeping in a chair was Minato, and next to him was Kakashi, wide awake.

"Oh thank god!" Kakashi hugged Naruto tightly.

"You saved me..." Naruto recalled the events before he blacked out.

"Of course I did I lo..ahem!*Cough* sorry, something in my throat. Anyways...of course I did, your my student." Kakashi blushed lightly.

"..." Naruto smiled softly and closed his eyes. "I'm just glad you got there in time..." Naruto smiled. "I would hate to be tortured to death..."