Two And A Half Years Later

(2 and a half years later)

"Naruto....Naruto wake up." Jirayah mumbled.

A blonde teen opened his dull eyes and looked at the white haired man.

"Its time to go home." Jirayah smiled.

"Do we have to go back...?"

(Konoha)

The village Hidden In The Leaves...a place where ninia and civilians work together to keep theplace running. Home to many great people. A pink haired Chunin was currently walking home from the store. She smiled as she walkes In her house.

"I'm home." She said loudly.

"Hey dear, did you get everything okay?" Her mom questioned.

"Yes mom." Sakura smiled. She placed the groceries in the cabinets and fridge and walked to the mirror beside the door.

She brushed out her short hair and headed out. Sakura ran into Ino. Ino smiled.

"Hey Sakura." Ino waved happily

"Hey Inopig." Sakura smiled. How have the others been?" Sakura asked.

"Shikamaru made Jonin recently.  I heard Neji did too." Ino smiled.

"Thats great. How's the flower shop?" Sakura asked.

"Its doing great. Still the top flower shop in the hidden leaf." Ino said with a cocky tone.

"Alright don't get all stuffy. Anyways I'm going to Minato's place. I made him some lunch." Sakura smiled holding up a bag.

"Can I come with?" Kakashi asked, walking up to the two girls.

"Sure thing Kakashi Sensei." Sakura smiled warmly.

The two walked over to Minato's. He was outside working on a garden. Kakashi walked to him and started to help.

"Hey Minato. Sakura smiled. "I made you some lunch." Sakura handed him the bag.

"That is very kind of you Sakura." Minato took the bag. "How is lady Tsunade treating you with your training?" Minato asked.

"Good. I have improved a lot." Sakura smiled.

"Thats good to hear." Minato smiled.

Meanwhile at the gates. Jirayah walked past the entrance and the two ninja looked surprised to see him. And following next Jirayah, was a teen. He looked dead serious at them and they backed away lightly. The dull blue eyes looked ahead and he scoffed.

"As useless as I remembered." Naruto said.

"Hey! Naruto chill." Jirayah said lightly.

"Sorry sensei." Naruto apologized.

They walked ahead and Naruto was reminded of past memories and frowned. He tightened the black cloak he was wearing and put the hood on. Jirayah walked forwards and headed to the Hokage tower.

Minato, Sakura and Kakashi were gardening still. Enjoying the sun and quality time. Kakashi looked up and gasped, nudging the two. They looked up to see Jirayah and a cloaked teen walked towards the Hokage tower.

"I-is that?" Kakashi mumbled.
Sakura stood and walked over to them.

"Jirayah?" Sakura smiled.

The two stopped.

"Sakura!? Hey! You look like a beautiful young woman!" Jirayah hugged her.

Naruto growled. "Don't be a perv to her!"