One To The Tenth Power

The cacoon was a tanich grey and it seemed almost like wood but it looked like a mountain had formed in the Gedo Statue's place. Obito and Madara seemed to be waiting for it's arivval. They seemed confident. And they had all the reason to be. The ten tails power was legendary. Its said it created the very land people lived on. It ate mountains. Creates volcanoes. Destroyed entire contries and reshaped the earth whenever it pleased.

The enemy went at a stand still. Meare climbed from the ground and joined them. Her mask was cracked and she was impaled in the arm and scratched up from Hashirama, him doing a big number of the mysterious female. He was also still mad at Jirayah for flirted sexually towards his flower, Tsunade.

Naruto eyed Obito's expression from afar. He knew he was in pain. He could tell by the look he wore. It was almost obvious once you know how to look for the glint of pain in one's eyes.

Kakashi eyes him as well. He was still hurting at the fact his former comrade and team mate was turned evil. He blamed himself entirely. He killed Rin in front of him. Or at least it looked like murder. Rin jumped in the way of his attack and she killed herself to save the leaf. Because she was going to be he three tails Jinchuriki and used as a weapon if she didn't. She was only protecting her friends and family, and her home. A true ninja in Kakashi's eyes.

"Kakashi..." Naruto spoke.

"Yes?" Kakashi looked at him.

"I'm scared. I mean I'm terrified. How will I fight that thing. I heard it was huge." Naruo shook.

"Don't worry. Good always wins." Kakashi smiled. "And if we fail. We will still be together to the end. And even after that." He hummed with a hint of worry in his tone.

"Yeah. " Naruto shuddered lightly. "Your right. We will be together even after death claims us."

The cacoon cracked and massive chakra exploded into the air. Naruto went tense at the strong and menacing tremble of chakra. He felt his head go light he nearly passed out. His knees went weak and he fell on them and onto his hands.

"Naruto!" Kakashi gasped.

Jirayah and Minato ran to his side. Naruto trembled and his breathing hitched and he violently shook and he stared at the ground and he felt drawn towards everything. He winced and held his head.

"Naruto what's wrong!?" Everyone seemed very worried by this.

Naruto was suddenly I'm a large black room. In nothing. Yet everything. He felt his body being torn apart. Yet it remained perfectly fine, but the sensation left him paralyzed.

"Naruto Uzumaki." A demonic voice echoed.

Naruto felt his soul tremble at the tone. He teared up and fell to his knees, and shook. He clentched his eyes shut as his head felt like it was going to explode.

"I am merely a shell. You am I drawn to. Not the swine that summon me. Will you let me in~? Or fight me and my wrath." A booming voice spoke.

Naruto opened his mouth but coughed up blood, unable to anger he coughed up more and black ooze poored onto the ground. It surrounded him. A hue hand shot out and a huge eye opened in the black endless sky above. It was red.ultiple rings inside it, markings of the Sharingan and Renegan fused into a terrifying design.

"What is your answer young Jinchuriki?" The voice asked.

"I don't have a choice...do I." Naruto opened his now black eyes.

"I'm sorry. But you do not. I have made up my mind. I want your body. Not theirs." His full body formed.

He held Naruto in his hand. There in all his might was the Ten tails. His eye fazed at the tiny person that was Naruto. His lower jaw stuck out and the first five rows of jagged and sharp teeth overlapping his upper jaw.

Naruto looked up at him. He took in his appearance and he felt like a puppet almost. It was an awful feeling. He felt in the mercy of a god. No. A devil. The devil. He felt hollow, uncontrollablely unstable. He closed his eyes again and he felt tears of blood fall from his eyes and he yelled in pain. His eyes opened and they were red. His skin turned a paleish color with a very faint teal color. He grew spikes from his shoulders and eight black orbs formed behind him. Markings formed in his skin and he felt power overflow his body. It was painful, almost to much for the teen to handle.

****

The cacoon burst and roared. It darted across the land and stopped, towering overthe small group. Them being shocked and terrified of it's scale. It's eye was fixed on Naruto. It roared and Naruto stood up and walked almost unwillingly seeming towards it and placed a hand on the rough skin. And obsorbed the beast.