Chapter 100: The unbelievable arrival

Kakashi shook in terror. He looked at the ground with nothing but hate and heartbreak. He couldn't believe Naruto would do something like this. He couldn't believe he left.

Naruto and pain were in the forest. Naruto looked down and walked forwards with the Orange haired man. There was a woman with paper like wings and blue hair. She walked forwards and eyed Naruto.

"He came willingly?" She seemed surprised.

"Yes. Although he would have lost loved ones if he didn't." Pain said.

She eyed Naruto and didn't seem to trust him and kicked his leg. Naruto winced and got on his knees. She huffed.

"Konan. What are you doing?" Pain asked.

"I don't trust him." She hissed.

She grabbed his hands and tied them behind his back. Naruto winced at how tightly they were. Konan wanted to test him and she tightened them harshly and Naruto grunted. She tightened them more and blood fell from his wrists. Naruto shook lightly from the pain. Konan kept it there. And yanked him to his feet.  Naruto followed as they began to walk again. Naruto wasn't resisting in any way. He simply  loses his eyes as he followed, excepting the fact he would die soon.

Kakashi stood and ran to Minato and swooped him in his arms and ran to Sakura and set him down. Sasuke was now fully healed and Sasuke stood.

"Can you Heal Minato?" Sasuke asked her.

"Of course." Sakura wiped away tears and begun to heal the father.

Kakashi sat there and looked at Tsunade, who was passed out. He was fuming with rage and fear. Be stood and popped his joints and looked around the place.

"This will be a pain to rebuild." He stated.

"Kakashi!" A male voice rung.

Kakashi cringed. "Oh dear god why now." Kakashi whimpered.

Guy sensei landed and looked at him. "We need to get Naruto back! And with the steaming hot power of youth we can catch up with the culprate and put him to and end and save Naruto's life!" Guy said.

Lee walked up and Neji did to. Ten ten of course followed. They were tattered up a bit but other then tha t they were ready to fight. Kakashi looked seriously at them.

"Yeah." Kakashi said and watched as Sakura healed Minato.

Minato woke and he looked ready to kill for his son.

"Minato does Naruto still have that Kunai you gave him...the one with the seal?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh yeah... Minato sounded pissed. "I can get us there once in up to full strength."

"Good." Kakashi said.

They all sat down and waited with zero patience for Minato to get healed. Kakashi was worried sick about his Naru. He didn't want to lose him. He couldn't. If Naruto died. He would kill himself just to be with him in the afterlife.

Konan and pain stopped as well. Nightfall came and Naruto lost blood from where konan basically sliced his wrists open with the cloth being so tight. Naruto was set down and he looked at the ground in from it him. He was sweating from strain. Pain would drain his chakra every five minutes because he figured out how quickly Naruto could regenerate.

Minato was now fully healed and they were getting weapons ready and got promition to go after him. And surprisingly enough. A messenger bird from the sand, directly from gaara said that Gaara was on his away to help them, his siblings by his side. Minato sat down and begun to search for the right Kunai with a seal on it to teleport to. Kakashi watched impatiently.

Naruto looked at the flames in front of him. His stare was lifeless. Konan looked at him and noticed something. She actually grew scared. He was unpredictable unlike the others they had captured. Konan stood and walked to him and raised his head up and she looked into his eyes.  Naruto looked into hers and he didn't react or anything.

"...your depressing." She complained.

"Who wouldn't be when they know they're going to die in a few days." Naruto said with zero emotion.

Pain looked at him and his eyes glowed lightly. Naruto shuddered and his strength fled his body and Naruto's eyes rolled in the back of his head slightly.

"Your taking too much chakra." Konan stated.

"He has More then you think, Konan. Besides, I have a gut feeling." He stated.

Naruto winced and his head leaned backwards on the tree trunk behind him. Naruto panted lightly and closed his eyes.

"Does this bother you Naruto Uzumaki?" Pain asked.

"Nng...n-not...at all." He growled out.

"You sure? You look bothered." He said.

"I-i look like that because I'm in pain." Naruto winced more.

"I have to have you weakened so you don't try to do anything. And by that I mean barely alive...this way no physical damage will be delt to you." He stated. "Its best to be in good condition when we extract the nine tails."Pain finished.

Naruto was being continuously weakened. The feeling of pain washing over him in what seemed like an endless stream. Naruto opened his eyes to see grey. He blinked and saw Itachi. Naruto knew he wasn't real so it didn't bother him much...

"Finally...i found you three." Itachi stated.

something isn't right

"Took you long enough." Konan huffed.

this can't be

"Glad you caught up. Im pleased to see my reanimation worked on you well, you look good as new Itachi." Pain replied.

there's no way!

Naruto's eyes shot open." W-wait...What...!?"