The red burning eyes

The coffin opened and the entire army under Gaara and Tsuchikage's command went into a state of shock. The Tsuchikage's expression went tense quick.

"Who is that man!?" Gaara asked.

"...no way. But...can this be?" To Tsuchikage shook.

"What is it!?" Naruto yelled.

"That's Madara Uchiha!" He shook in anger and fear.

"But he was supposed to e the masked man!" Naruto frowned.

"Seems the masked man lied. But I swear it sounded just like Madara. Something smells fishy here." Tsuchikage growled.

Madara walked across the sands and held his weapon. A shield that repounds jutsu. First absorbing them, then firing them out of the Uchiha crest. He looked at everyone with his Sharingan and seemed to be dead serious.

"...seems I'm being controlled. Not fully though." He mumbled.

The surviving Kage walks to him, Kabuto fully controlling everything he did and said.

"I'm speaking through this pawn. My name is Kabuto. And I am your Ally. I'm helping to you and the other one's cause." Kabuto stated.

"Are you now?" Madara raised a brow.

"Yes. I am." He spoke. "I brought you back to life. In the middle of the war." Kabuto smirked.

"Time to test out these old bones." Madara popped his joints.

"You are twice as strong now. Feel free to test yourself out. On them." He pointed to the army.

"...will do." He smirked.

Madara walked towards the army and then started to jog and soon was running at high speeds towards them. Naruto went tense and he could tell by the man's movement. And Chakra level.

He was no where near beatable if Naruto were to go up against him one on one. This made his shudder all over. He finally knew the strongest person he would be up against in this war. The legendary Madara. One who rivaled the first Hokage's power.

This was bad.

Naruto had heard stories of Madara as a child. His mom would explain to him how Hashirama was almost killed but came out triumphant against the Uchiha. She explained it in a way that made Madara and Hashirama almost god like. Truly terrifying to think about how far his power could go.

Madara soon sliced through the ninja like a knife cutting clean into butter. Smooth, and effortless. Naruto watched in horror and cupped his hand over his mouth and shook. His heart ached but he turned determined and went full on Bijuu mode and seemed to teleport to him with little effort and his Kunai clashed His large weapon, him saving a lot of lives. Madara regonized the Chakra.

"So. The nine tails was put in a Jinchuriki host." Madara spoke.

Naruto growled and threw a kick at him and blew him back into the Kage.

"That is Naruto Uzumaki. He spoke as he caught him "quite the extraordinary kid." Kabuto chuckled. "Part of this war is to capture him. That there is merely a clone." Kabuto stated.

Naruto growled and formed the Radeng-Shuriken and threw it at them. The op Justu sliced through them and their form regenerated. Shortly after.

"Damn it!" Naruto hissed.

Madara studied Naruto's expression and posture.

"He lacks experience." He smirked.

"He doesn't lack power. B
Watch yourself." Kabuto stated.