on your mark!!! GO!!!!

Naruto ran silently to the training grounds and landed in front of Sasuke and Sakura.

"I'm here. Did you two train?" Naruto asked and popped his knuckles and neck.

"Sure did." Sakura smiled.

"Mhm." Sasuke nodded." I overheard Jonin talking. We are on our own in this. The Other teams are the enemy. We might get killed in this...we have to find scrolls. We are given one and have to find the other but can't open them." Sasuke explained.

"Got it." Naruto and Sasuke nodded.

Naruto winced and grabbed his neck, feeling sharp pains.

"Well well. You three are here awfully early...wouldn't You say?" A woman's voice spoke.

Naruto and the others looked over at a woman with long black hair and a sinister smirk, wearing a hidden sound headband. Two others landed beside her and looked at team seven with smirks on their faces. The Other two wore straw hats so their identities were unknown.

"So? Does it bother you?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"No no my boy it does not." The woman chuckled and walked forwards." I was just interested in you three..." She smirked.

"Why are you intsrested?" Sasuke asked.

"You sure ask a lot of questions." She licked her lips with a slender tongue. "Let's just say I know you are special...even the green eyed girl. Such potential in you three." She chuckled.

Naruto gripped his neck mores it started to burn as if on fire. Naruto wobbled and fell to his knees.

"Naruto are you okay!?" Sakura asked, scared.

"Oh dear. Is the shirt one alright?" The woman asked. "Let me take a look." She walked forwards.

"We don't trust you." Sasuke and Sakura stood in the way.

"Why not? Is it the tone of my voice? My posture? My chakra?" She frowned.

"Your vibe...it's evil." Sakura shuddered.

"Please. I could say the same thing. It's just because these silly Chunin exams." She giggled." Dont worry...I do not wish to injure your little friend." She knelt down and unzipped Naruto's coat.

She removed the top part from his neck and looked at the curse mark.

"My my...this looks troublesome..." She said. "What a painful burden. Thats Orochimaru's curse mark. Its said only the strong can live while its on them...most die." She looked dead in his eye." The fact you survived makes you special..." She smirked.

Naruto's eyes widened. Her yellow snake like eyes were all too familiar. Naruto froze and forced a smile.

"Y-yeah i-i guess so." Naruto smiled.

She hugged him and whispered in his ear so only he could hear it.

"Just pretend...and they won't get hurt." She pulled away and smiled.

Naruto smiled and hid his fear almost immediately. She stood and stretched.

"Looks like I can't help you with that mark...see You later if I can."  She smiled and walked off.

Naruto stood and walked away from Sasuke and Sakura, making them suspicious of what she said in his ear. Three hours later everyone was flooding to the grounds, including the proctor. Naruto was still by himself and was looking at the devilish forest behind the tall fence.

Naruto decided to catch up with the others and walked back to the crowd and listened as the proctor explained the exam. They got their scroll and made sure no one knew it was a heaven scroll, and walked to the assigned gate, there was a Jonin with a wireless headset on.

Team seven were waiting nervously for the gates to open. They had three days to complete this exam...any more time spent trying...they fail.

The jonin grabbed the handle and seemed to be prepping

"Three minutes." He spoke.

*Naruto's POV*

I'm nervous...I wish Kakashi were here...That snake is in my head. His face is scaring my eyes...I can't get the mark off of my mind. Orochimaru is in the leaf...I need to tell them but I'm to scared...I'm weak. Why would he think I'm special...?

I looked down and closed my eyes but his face is all I saw so I opened them. I look over and see the other group at another gate and frowned. "She" looked at me and smirked, licking her lips.

"One minute"

I looked at Sasuke and Sakura and they nodded. I looked forwards but everything went black.

"Naruto its Itachi...go straight for thirty minutes then turn left...you will find an earth scroll." I heard is voice.

I looked around and was back in the moment and he slammed open the gate and we ran forwards quickly. I leading them, being the fastest runner.

Time to win this second faze...