S ranked jutsu

Naruto was panting heavily. Wiping seat from his brow. The clones doing this as well. Tears brimmed his eyes as he overheard the ninja talking to Minato.

Kakashi and Team Asuma were sent to eliminate the Akatuski members.

Naruto growled and his eyes burned with rage. His clones forced chakra in the rasengan and made it flow around it. Naruto growled and chakra around him started to spin along with the Rasengan and something white started to form around it. Soon what looked like a shuriken spun around it. The wind around Naruto the real one started to blow furiously and a high pitched ringing noise echoed and the clones vanished. Minato turned his attention and his eyes shot open. Yamato's jaw dropped.

Soon a huge Justu formed in Naruto's hand. A clone threw him in the air. The large spinning shuriken like Rasengan spun rapidly. Sakura and Sai watched and the wind around them glowed fusiously.

"AAAHHH!" Naruto yelled and threw the justu.

Minato felt his heart stop and everyone did as well. The justu slammed in the ground and expanded, shredding the ground and shaking it, everyone watched. Suddenly a huge dome formed around the area and it spun...glowing white. It vanished with a loud boom and there was a VERY deep creator. Naruto landed in it and dashed out. Naruto ran past everyone and ignored them.

He was after Kakashi...He didn't want to lose him...

Naruto was soon out of the village and headed in the direction the ninja described the group would be.

At the area...a battle took place. Kakashi was fighting with Hidan. Him trying not to get cut. The other one. Kakuzu had four monsters at his sides...each had a beating heart. Them all representing different chakra natures.

"Hahahaha!" Hidan laughed. "Now how about the question hm? Where is that tailed beast boy Naruto?" Hidan was over enjoying himself.

"GO TO HELL IF YOU THINK IN WOULD TELL YOU!" Kakashi kicked his head and Hidan flew to the ground.

"Hahaha!"Hidan Almost got blood. Careful now...you will slip up!" He chuckled.

Ino dodged a fire stream and gasped lightly. Hidan was kicked into Shikamaru, who was put on shadows possession. They took off. Shikamaru was directly after revenge. He was gonna he it one way or another. They vanished into no where soon and it was just Kakuzu.

Kakashi landed on the ground and charged, Shidori forming in his hand. Kakuzu blasted him back and Kakashi got burned.

"SPIKEY HUMAN BOULDER!" Choji yelled.

He spun at Kakuzu and Killed another beast...leaving just two...water, and Fire. Kakashi fought and the grew stitch like strings coming from Kakuzu wrapped around Kakashi. Kakashi grunted and struggled.

"KAKASHI!" Ino gasped and pulled out a Kunai.

"Ggr! Stay back!" Kakashi winced as he felt his body being almost crushed.

Kakuzu brought Kakashi closer to him and smirked  looking creepy. His hand slowly extended from his body and to Kakashi's chest and his nails dug into the skin. Ino teared up and Choji warched, tearing up as well.

"So. This is how the Copy Cat Ninja dies. Heh, painfully." Kakuzu smirked. "I'll keep yoyr body and trade it in for money." Kakuzu chuckled. "And you thought a couple of brats could kill me...disgraceful. Now for that heart!"

A ripping Noise was painfully heard

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Kakashi yelled, followed 

.

.

.

by silence.