Maybe, there IS hope

Kakashi was about to hit the Lava when Sasuke's Susanoo's arm caught him. Kakashi gasped and was pulled out of this thoughts and he looked at the Lava and then to Sasuke, almost mad that he kept him from death. The thing he kinda wanted to greet at the moment. 

They all got on to a platform and Sasuke formed a black moon and jumped onto it and it levitated and obeyed his every command inside his head.  Kaguya looked at him and she activated her Beakugan eyes. She then formed poles and she threw one at him and watched as she missed. A test in the air opened and she slipped through.

"Why not give up? Your resistance to die is useless." She spoke, her voice ringing.

Sasuke looked around. He had no idea she was right behind him. Her hand reached out and grabbed him and yanked him into a hug. She began to drain his Chakra. Sasuke then looked at her hands and spotted the one with the mark. He rushed to slam his hand into hers but she growled and shoved him harshly towards the lava. Sasuke gasped and formed his moon under him and landed on it before hitting the molten rock.

"Damnit!" He gasped and dodged a ball of fire from her.

Tears began to fall from.her eyes.  "How dare you. Wanting to get rid of your mother." She frowned. "It just breaks my heart."

"Don't worry mother. He just doesn't feel great ful like he should be." Black Zetsu smirked a little. "But I will always love you~" he hummed

Kaguya teleported in front of Sasuke and her eyes went wide and she threw her hand into his shoulder and it lit with lighting and she watched him scream. Her eyes completely widened. Sasuke grabbed her hand and black flames lit her arm on fire. She looked at them and they extinguished. She and Sasuke got into a quick fight almost unable to be followed by ordinary eyes.

Kakashi watched and he watched more. Keeping his eyes on Kaguya and tilted his head. They way she was fighting. Her hands hitting Sasuke, wither his block or his body...was Morris Code. He followed and his eyes went wide. Knowing it was Naruto. He read he was saying and his eyes were wide opened.

'don't cry, I'm not dead'

He smiled inwardly. Jirayah looked at him questioningly. Minato kept his eyes glued on Kaguya, reading the same message and Sakura kept her eyes glued to Sasuke. Praying that he wouldn't die and that Naruto was somehow still alive. Jirayah paid attention to the way she fought and it clicked.

"Naruto is still alive." His head fluttered.

"Yeah...maybe there is a small ounce of hope." Minato smiled widely, tears flowing down his face.

"Oh Naruto..." Kakashi hummed. "Just stay alive. And if you can help Sasuke." Kakashi felt tears run down his face.