Painful process

Chakra flowed into Narut o and he winced and dropped to his knees, his hands grabbing the bars. He panted lightly but it became heavy a few minutes later. He kept his eyes closed, a migraine had formed in only a minute. This was a slow and painful process. Kakashi's Sharingan started to spin and it glowed. Naruto gasped as chills ran down his body he shuddered and his grip on the bars tightened. He felt pain started to boil in his neck and he jolted in pain, holding his collared neck.

Naruto started to sweat. His muscles tensed and he could relax them.

It was starting to hurt....

"D-damn..." He groaned as he started to shake.

"NARUTO BREAK TH...E...M....MMM******"

Miko was blocked from his mind. Naruto panted heavily and his head throbbed. He held his head and he grunted as he felt his arms and legs sting. A wave of chakra flowed into him and he winced and moaned in pain. He shook more and he tried his best not to yell, biting his lip.

And then the first painful sealing chakra streamed quick and harsh into his body. Naruto yelped and groaned and grunted in pain.

"Ahhg!" He winced.

Minato felt the seal on his son's stomach loosen and he turned serious and begun to twist it shut, still keeping a distance. Narut looked at Minato.

"D-dad it h-hurts." Naruto felt tears brim his eyes.

"I know. It's gonna hurt. But it will break the jutsu. Just hang in there Naruto." Minato frowned.

A Devon wave suddenly hit him.

"AAAHG!" Naruto yelled and his collar glowed and marks formed down his body, his eyes turning white because of the jutsu.

Kakashi winced at hearing the yell. Explosions went off above ground, signalling Miko was trying to break in. Tsunade intensified the flow of chakra and she growled lightly. Medical ninja matched her flow and the sealing team did as well. Kakashi's Sharingan was putting Naruto in a large room, with markings in his head. Naruto yelled and his eyes flooded with tears. Kakashi wanted to tear up but he stayed focused. He sliced a gash in his hand and rammed it into a huge sealing Mark and all the markings in a huge circle surrounding the cage glowed bright green. They all moved to Naruto and wrapped around him. The cage melted onto the floor and the metal formed chains around his arms and he yanked and pulled on them.

The collar cracked and he yelled and his blood was attacked and the sealing jutsu team begun to extract the seal from his blood. Naruto's heart skipped multiple beats and he yelled in pain. Tsunade went alert. Now that the markings were in him, the medical ninja surrounded him and begun sending healing chakra.

Minsto was sweating and focused completely. Be panted lightly and his hand with the key shook. Yamato pulled his arm towards him and Naruto winced. Markings slowly started to form on the glowing green chain. Kakashi walked up and sat down. Jirayah had to come in and help. He helped Minato with the seal on Naruto's stomach.

Naruto yelled in pain. He cried as He yelled. The pain bumped to Agony and heart started to pump faster and faster...to an unhealthy level and was now at risk of giving out. Naruto managed to rip his hands from the chains and he grabbed the green one in his chest. Yamato formed wood and held him in place and the seal was being removed.

Half way done.

The collar crackles and small shards of it started to fall off of him. Kurama roared and almost broke the seal. Minsto yelped and Jirayah growled loudly and their chakra was the only thing keeping it contained. Yamato took a step back and tugged tthe chain, more of the seal gripped onto it. Naruto yelled and struggled in the wood. He he suddenly couldn't breathe and his lungs stopped doing their job. Tsunade and Sakura grew immediately afraid.