The After effects.

Sakura felt a rush of guilt bestow apon her and She felt tears stream down her face.

"Naruto..." she mumbled as she watched him attack without any mery.

It was frightening. She felt so helpless and weak at this point...Sai sending in beasts made of ink, Yamato preparing a large sealing Jutsu for Naruto and she just stood behind them all. She then growled and put her gloves on and walked in front of them.

"Sakura get back!" Sai said.

"No. " she simply stated.

Sakura dashed forwards and dodged a thrashing tail and punched Orochimaru back, taking him by surprise. The Four Tailed Naruto growled and swung at her but she dodged and charged at Orochimaru and dodged a Phoenix flower jutsu. Naruto opened his mouth and his tails pointed at his mouth over his head and red and blue orbs floated and connected into a point creating a black orb of condensed negative and positive chakra. Sakura watched and moved out of his way.

"That much chakra compressed in one space? What are you planning?" Orochimaru licked his fangs with interest.

"Holy shit! GET BEHIND ME NOW!" Yamato yelled.

Sakura and Sai got behind him. Yamato slapped his hand onto the ground and wood shot from it and made a barrier of wood. And then he over lapped it with and earth styled barrier.

Sakura kept her head down and Sai did as well. Naruto the compressed the chakra into a small orb. And the monsters jaw cracked down his face and he was able to swallow the orb whole. Orochimaru chuckled.

"How do you expect to move?" He asked.

Then, the four tailed Naruto widened and turned into a ball. He opened his mouth and smoke caped from it. Orochimaru's eyes widened and he backed up and bit his thumbs with his fangs, drawing blood and got ready for a summoning Jutsu.

Naruto shot out a huge beam and Orochimaru summoned his triple rashomone. A large three door barrier that is hard to break. But the beam, desinagrated the doors with Ease and a huge path of destructio was made. After it passed Orochimaru's upper body was in the ground. His legs sticking out lifelessly. Sakura ran out to see this. Her tears flowed. That destruction was awful.

Naruto turned his head to face Sakura.  He growled lowly and began to walked towards her. Four tails lashing out behind him. Yamato saw Orochimaru vanished, his body weakened and moved out. Seven pillars with huge spikes formed around the monster and wood captured him and his tails holding him still.

He roared and struggled to break the wood and it cracked. Yamato held his hand out and a teal string of chakra, as thick as chains formed between Yamato's hand and the point where the necklace was under the blood and chakra.

Yamato backed up and pulled on the chain. Slowly...the red chakra was being ripped off forcefully from Naruto. Soon, his fingers were visible...but they were red...blood dropped from them and his neck was visible. Burned and red like his fingers.

Sakura watched with tearful eyes. She saw the blood and skin under the chakra and knew, Naruto was in pain. Tears still flowed from her eyes.

His face was exposed and blood dripped from his mouth. He was shaking now and he looks in pain  his teeth clenched and bared. His eyes winced shut. As soon as his head was free and some of his chest...Naruto let out an agonizing yell in pain. Tea red brimmed his eyes and he was moaning and groaning in pain loudly. As soon as the chakra finally vanished from him. The seal stopped its work. The wooden pillars vanished and the right restraints around him vanished as well. Naruto fell to his knees and fell on the ground.

Sakura ran to him and examined his body. Yamato remembered what Jirayah said.

"The chakra looks like it protects him...but really it causes him harm."

Naruto was covered head to toe in wounds. He was yelling in pain every time something moved. Sakura then started to activate her healing chakra and begun to do her best efforts to heal him. Naruto winced and grunted in pain. Her chakra flowing into him was stinging his skin, and it hurt to be healed.

"G-gah! S-sak-ura s-stop it!" Naruto panted heavily.

Sai walked up to him with shock. "Naruto she must. You are in terrible condition." Sai said.

"The mission is over...we will head back." Yamato sighed.

"Not yet. I planted a tracker on Orochimaru. I used ink and it imbedded into his skin. I know where he is at this moment. And he will lead us to Sasuke as well as a hideout." Sai explained.

"We must leave him to move on." Yamato said.

"What!? Never! I won't leave his side!" Sakura growled. "He is hurt!"

"He is unable to move on. We will leave him here and return to him after we are done." Yamato stated bluntly.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Naruto is a friend." Sai said.

"...gnnn!" Naruto bit his lip and muffled a scream.

"Sorry!" Sakura said quickly.

Yamato groaned and sat down and watched her healing him. He was about 1/4 the way healed. Naruto looked up and panted heavily. He couldn't see Sakura ckearly. She was a constant two person moving blur.

"...y-you won't s-stop moving." He felt dizzy.

"Your probably light headed. "Sakura sighed.

His wounds are awful. He has major internal damage from the condensed ball he swallowed and shot out. He has a concussion from it as well. I never knew the nine tails could be this powerful and scary. Why does Naruto have to bare such a burden..? Sakura thought as she looked at Naruto.

Sakura gasped as she was suddenly in a huge room with a cage. She looked at the ground and noticed it was deep water and it acted like a solid floor. She looked up and saw a cage. It has a paper of the lock saying the word seal. She looked down to see Naruto, in the water, breathing normally as if it was air. She notice be was weighed down. She stuck her head in the water and inhaled air and she stood back up, finding this place odd.

"My. What a pretty little friend you have." A huge voice rumbled.

Sakura jumped at the booming loud ominous voice. She looked around, unable to spot the source of the voice. Naruto floated to the surface and was forcefully stood and he winced. He lost his valence and fell but Sakura rushed over and caught him

"G-get out..." Naruto said.

He's low on chakra..Sakura frowned, knowing it was being drained.

"I think she should stay...I like her. That and i know much it's hurting you for her to be in here Naruto." The voice spoke again.

A huge orange clawed hand grabbed a bar of the cage and another did as well. Sakura gasped and backed them away terrified. The nine tailed the came into veiw. The darkness of his cage vanishing. He laid down and rested his head on his arm and his nine tails swayed calmly and playfully behind him.

"Y-y-your t-the...!" She lost her words.

"The demon within your friend. I'm Kurama. Nice to be acquainted with you." Kurama chuckled.