Bringing her back

Naruto was unable to move. Black Zetsu had branched out into his body and basically rooted himself.

"You created by Madara! What do you mean by mommy?" Sasuke growled.

"Foolish teen. I'm older then I appear! I have been alive for many generations. I have seen almost every event in history play out sense Kaguya created me. I have influenced the bad to go through with my plan! After she died I worked twice as hard and soon I found Madara. And then he found Obito. Thanks to them my end goal is in sight....but first things first. Everyone needs to give us our chakra back~" Black Zetsu smirked widely.

Naruto yelled as his chest bursted out with spikes of wood. They rooted into the ground and began to slowly form a tree a HUGE tree. It's trunk spreading for miles. It rose up into the skies and even went above clouds and the top, there was a flower, ready to bloom. All that was Needed was it to gather it's much needed Chakra. The one, that was stolen from it. This tree...was the true form of the Ten Tails.

"Wait...he just mentioned Kaguya." Sasuke went wide eyed. "She is a very old legend amount the Uchiha clan. It was said that long ago. A princess sought power. And this power was from that tree. It sprouted fruits that could grant loads of power. And Kaguya ate a fruit and there birthed the first human to have Chakra. She was like a god. She was feared and worshiped. She then gave birth her children. But they used their powers to seal away Kaguya and they lived their lives. But hated one another. And fought each other and one brother gained the others powers and became the Sage of Six Paths." He spoke.  He divided the ten tails into separate entities after it went on a rage to gather it's lost chakra. These entities are the nine tailed beasts. " Sasuke explained breifly because there was loads more to the story.

(I'm sorry if I got that wrong, I haven't seen the full story in about a year so bear with me y'all)

"You got to be kidding me." Minato looked shocked.

"Honestly. I wish I was." Sasuke frowned.

"Damn." Jirayah growled. "He plans on reviving a god."

"... don't tell me...he plans on using Naruto's body as a medium." Kakashi shook.

"I think that's his plan." Kurama spoke

Zetsu turned his head to the two tailed beasts and they were pulled inside Naruto.

"Need you two as well
" Zetsu chuckled. "Now Naruto. Look at the Moon and activate that justu. I cannot make you. That is the one thing I cannot do. You are the jinchuriki of the ten tails. There for only you can complete this task." Zetsu smirked devilishly.

"G-go t-to hell!" Naruto hissed angrily.

"Sorry. But I cannot. And you shall not refuse my orders! Don't you want to be a god? To have the power to cleanse this world from corruption? To save everyone?" Zetsu asked.

"A-and by th-aat you m-mean kill e-everyone!" He shuddered.

"No. But I will if you don't activate my justu." He spoke. "Starting with your dad~!" He hummed.

He held out his hand a a huge black hand extended out and gripped Minato tightly and slowly began to crush him and it didn't take long to make him start to yell. Naruto teared up.

"SASUKE!!!!!!" He screamed at him.

Sasuke nodded and he pulled everyone close and waited for Minato to be freed.

"Heh good little boy." Zetsu let the yellow flash go.

Sasuke grabbed Minato and formed the susanoo around him and those close to him. Naruto's Sharingan bleed majorly and he looked his eyes at the moon. The flower bloomed and it was a huge Sharingan eye. Naruto's Sharingan spun and so did the tree's. And the moon went red and it shined upon the world a Genjutsu. Roots from the tree shot through the lands and countries and ensnared people into the roots, wrapping them up like a cacooned cataplillar. Then, slowly began to suck out their chakra, and all this flowed into Naruto. Naruto whimpered as his heart stopped.

Black Zestu smirked and a black hand placed itself onto the ground and black liquid began to pool around Naruto. Sasuke watched and released the Susanoo after realizing they were safe from the Genjutsu. Sasuke did however, get pulled into a dead space like area, only subconsciously. And so did Naruto.

And there....was the Sage of Six Paths himself. And there...he gave onto them, his power, of the brothers to both of them. The Uchiha's to Sasuke. And the Senju's to Naruto. The two of their powers together, would give them the ability to seal away Kaguya. But only one issue was present.

Naruto would be apart of Kaguya, which means Sasuke will need to connect their palms, and make her form the hand sign that will activate the sealing Jutsu. They returned reality and Naruto shook as his heart restarted. He gasped only to intake black Liquid.

"K-kaka...shi..." Naruto mumbled before seeing only black.

A chill went down his spine. And a hand trailed up it, and then wrapped around him, pulling him into an embrace.

"Give onto me your body and in turn, you will be granted the power of a god." A female spoke.

Long white hair wrapped around Naruto and let looked over his shoulder and gasped. There....right there next to him, holding him, merging her soul with his was the mother of Chakra. The goddess...

Kaguya Otsutsuki