The slap

Over the course of one day, they made it halfway to the leaf and Sasuke burned through the rest of the chakra he could use, getting the group just inside the village gates. Tsunade and Sakura had made a stretcher for Naruto and had Minato and Jirayah carry it.

Kushina had the task to go into the seal with Sakura using Kakashi's help to get there, to heal Kurama to the point he can start gathering chakra to heal Naruto and keep him stabilized. Orochimaru and Tsunade were going to work on Naruto. Orochimaru would play a key role in this treatment because the Jutsu required is similar to the reanimation Jutsu. Something he is familiar with. And the Jutsu is forbidden, and he also knows it well.

Tsunade, with her rapid regeneration would receive chakra from Sasuke once he is healed and will travel through Naruto's memory to find out where the soul went, with Sasuke there to keep his memory in tack. And the ones to hold the foundations of this Justu up will be Kakashi and Jirayah. Minato would be there right beside Naruto to sooth him, to keep him from lashing out once this activates, because someone needs to constantly talk to him to keep his mind off the immense stress.

The second stage of the Justu will be to put the soul back together, which is Tsunade and Orochimaru's jobs, them being the most skilled.

Naruto was rushed into the half build hospital and into a good sized Surgery room. Kushina and Sakura entered the seal and Sasuke was admitted to be healed. Kakashi stood at Naruto's side along with Minato and Jirayah.

"Poor boy." Jirayah mumbled. "I never wanted Naruto to face such dangers like this."

"..." Kakashi just stared.

"I wish he had it easer" Minato held Naruto's hand.

"..." Kakashi just stared.

"..." The room fell into a deep silence. Kakashi remained silent and just shook gently. His heart felt like it would explode. He didn't know why Naruto would keep this a secret. A life threatening situation like this, being unnoticed till the moment he got worse was awful.

Medical ninja rushed in with machines to keep him alive and hooked him up. He was noticably breathing slower and his heart was very slow as well. It was scary. Because he was in a near death state.

Kushina and Sakura gazed at the sleeping and weak Kurama. Sakura held a scroll out and a huge syringe formed, filled with loads if liquid chakra. She then injected it into the fox demon. And soon, after about five minutes he stirred and woke.

His eye, fell immidiatly onto Kushina.

And she returned the cold stare with murderous intentions and bloodlust to top it all off.

They had a very big hate for one another and Sakura immidiatly realized that they hated one another. She sweated lightly and looked at Kushina and then back at Kurama.

"Kurama. Do you know of Naruto's situation?" She asked.

"No, why what's wrong with him?" He asked with confusion and interest.

"He is missing half a soul." Kushina answered harshly.

"WHAT?!" He gasped.

"Tch. Sense when do you care? Thought the Nine tails loved to bring hate to humanity." She scoffed.

"I've cared ever sense Naruto showed me kindness. You bitch." He narrowed his eyes.

"Hey! Both of you knock it o-" Sakura started.

"YOU CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL RIP YOUR TAILS OFF!" Kushina yelled over her.

"Hah! Your threat is so pathetic it's funny. Besides. You don't have the power souless redhead." Kurama sat upright.

"Souless? Me? You are the one that is basically made entirely of Chakra. And what's the matter~? Struck a nerve little pet~?" She smirked.

"u-uh." Sakura frowned deeply.

"Foul human!" Kurama hissed.

"Dumb mutt!" Kushina griped.

"Abusive no good, useless, unwanted bitchy ass skank!" Kurama retorted.

"Red faced loud mouthed cowardice runt, asshole pitiful excuse for a high being of power that is no better then a little twelve year old dickwad!" Kushina hissed

****
You are only embarrassing yourself pest." Sasuke said.

"Your saying that because you are to afraid to challenge and lose to me emo gothic spawn."  Naruto smirked.

"Waist of space..." Sasuke hissed.

"Cool kid wanna be!" Naruto said.

"Burden!" Sasuke snapped.

"Loner!" Naruto snapped back.

"Demon!" Sasuke growled." You are a freak and a demon and a loser. I would gladly be rid of you any time I feel like it..." Sasuke pulled out a kunai.

"All bark and no bite..." Naruto balled his fist and a show clone clone formed beside him.

****
Sakura frowned as she felt in between a fight. She had the same vibes coming from them when Sasuke and Naruto got into arguments a few years ago.

"GRAAAH! WHY YOU LITTLE CU-"

"ENOUGH!!!!" Sakura screamed and the two snapped their heads towards her."YOU ARE BOTH ACTING LIKE CHILDREN! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOTH OF YOU! NARUTO IS BASICALLY ON HIS DEATHBED AND YOU ARE TOO BUSY WITH A GRUDGE!? GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES!" Sakura yelled. "YOU!" She pointed to Kurama. "GATHER CHakra and give it to Naruto! AND YOU!" She screamed and ran to to Kushina and grabbed her arm, then suddenly back into the hospital room. "Come with me! For a little girl talk!"

Sakura dragged Kushina out of the room and into the Hall.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Sakura whispered yelled.

"My problem is that thing inside my son!" Kushina hissed quietly. "Acting all caring and nice. Tch. I think he is bluffing." She growled.

"Seriously Kushina! Have some respect! People can change!" Sakura stated.

"Hah! That is no person!" Kushina growled loudly. "That thing is a worthless demon!"

"I don't care! If you give someone time and support to change they can!" Sakura growled.

"Are you trying to lecture a superior!? You ungrateful teen!" Kushina folded her arms.

"I don't care who you are! Treat others with kindness!" Sakura hissed.

Everyone in Naruto's room we're watching through the open door. Fearing for Sakura's well-being.

"Don't tell me how to live my life!" Kushina growled.

"I'm not! I'm just say-"

"No no. I'm just saying that you can't talk that way to me." Kushina gripped her arms tightly. "I can't believe Naruto was put on the same team as a blabber mouth hussy."

"Excuse me!?" Sakura gasped.

"Oh fuck." Jirayah gasped and went a little pale.

"...I don't think I can move right now." Minato shook.

"Y-yeah...I don't want to die...I'm good right where I am." Kakashi mumbles.

The three nodded.

"You heard me slut." Kushina spoke coldly.

"You are so amateur! How did you even get a guy in the first place!? I should have told Naruto to keep you dead!" She growled.

"Tch. Useless bitch" Kushina scoffed.

Sakura's eyes seemed to burn with hate. Her hand whipped back and the world seemed to freeze as her hand came down, and slapped Kushina across the face.

The only one brave enough to go near her was Jirayah, but as he took one step forwards, Kushina responded with a very enraged glare.

"Your going to regret that."