letting the tears fall/ An

Naruto got over his flu and was said he would train with Jirayah for two years.  Naruto was a little upset but was happy he had a month until then. Naruto was with the man in his home. Spending time with him and Naruto felt like he has met him before.

"You seem familiar...your vibe. Have we met?" Naruto asked.

The man sighed. "Only once." The man sighed. "I can't pretend like this any longer." The man sighed and took off him mask.

Naruto's eyes widened and instantly followed with tears.

"You see I haven't gotten to know you..." he spoke softly.

"T-this isn't real..." Naruto felt tears fall fro his eyes.

His eyes looked over the spiky blonde hair...the skin and eyes. Naruto hitched and his breathing grew ragged and unstable.

"Y-y-your..." Naruto shook.

"I am very upset about Kushina. I truly am, but she is in a better place now...I will care for you now...I'm here finally after these years. "He grinned happily.

Naruto tackles him into a hug and cried uncontrollably.

"Y-YOUR MY DAD!" Naruto sobbed.

"Yes..." Minato smiled happily and teared up as well, letting tears fall." I am."

///////////////////

Hey guys! I'm fixing to really get into the KakaNaru. This is a slow burn...but even I can't take the wait much longer lol. It has been over forty chapters and little romance has happened...time to heat things up...also...

KWSIWCEIWCEOEVROORRRMMMMMMMMMYYY GOD MOTHER  OF READS!!!!

T
H
A
N
K

U

G
U
Y
S

S
O

M
U
C
H
!
!
!

I am happy you like my book so far. I have another one called Save Me From Myself. But this book it better then it and that other one was one of my first fanfics and is still not done. But check it out if you want.

Anyways I love the fact it has over 400 votes! You guys are awesome!! Well like always, I will update as soon as possible. Bye guys! See you next chapie!