Chapter 3: Kakashi finds out...

Kakashi and Naruto stayed on the cliff for a while. They sat down and Naruto had laid his head on Kakashi's lap. Kakashi was relaxed petting. Naruto's ears. After a few hours Naruto suggested they get home and rest up for tomorrow.

"Your right. Come on i'll walk you home." Kakashi smiled at Naruto.

"N-no! You don't have to!" Naruto almost shouted out.

"It's fine, really. Besides it's night and people are drunk and tend to go crazy out on the streets." Kakashi smiled and walked with Naruto towards the staircase.

"Heheh, yeah." Naruto's ears flattened.

He hopped on Kakashi's back and Kakashi started walking down the staircase. Naruto looked out at Konoha with his bright blue eyes and they seemed to sparkle a bit. Naruto was happy to have a friend, his first friend. He rested his heaf on Kakashi's back and stared out at the village as it slowly became closer and closer until they were off the staircase and onto the ground. Naruto hopped onto the dirt and they started to walk down the streets of the village.

Glares were sent to the boy from every direction. Kakashi looked forwards and held his hand on Naruto's shoulder. Adults were glaring more then kids were. Drunk people cussed and shouted at him, causing the poor boy to look down in depression. Kakashi then saw an adult run up to them with a bat. She tried to hit Naruto but Kakashi caught the bat and tore it from the woman's grip with ease. Kakashi them broke it over his knee and eyed her.

"Trying to beat a 12 year old child. I could have you arrested." Kakashi hissed.

"That's not a child it's demon!" The woman growled back.

Naruto felt a rush of anger and haterid flow through his veins and didn't like it, but it was urging him to lunge. He looked down and noticed he had claws, he looked in a nearby mirror to see his eyes were as red as blood. His eyes widened in fear. A person threw a do k at him and knocked over Naruto and he fell. Kakashi threw a Kenai at the person and snagged there shirt pinning them to a wooden plank. Naruto growled unable to control his anger.

"If you want me to be a demon I will! Try me!" Naruto snarled at them, getting up on all fours, his tail thrashing behind him.

Kakashi looked at Naruto in surprise and fear for everyone's, and Naruto's saftey. Kakashi decided to threaten them and make them now furious villagers back off. He held his hand down and lightning flowed from his hand.

"Everyone stand down! I don't want to hurt anyone but I will if I have to!" Kakashi said in a serious voice, catching Naruto's attention.

Naruto stood straight and his eyes looked normal again and everyone grew Aggravated and went back to their day. Naruto looked down and walked forward. Kakashi caught up with him.

"You okay? Dont worry they can't hurt you." Kakashi said," is your head okay?"

"Yeah, its fine, I'm a quick healer." Naruto smiled but it quickly faded. I'm sorry for flipping out, I just got so mad..." Naruto looked away.

"Your fine. It's normal to get mad in those situations. It's completely understandable." Kakashi smiled.

Naruto smiled slightly, not feeling as bad. They soon arrived at Narutos doorstep.

"Thanks for walking me home." Naruto smiled.

"Your very welcome. Get a good night's rest." Kakashi smiled.

Naruto nodded and walked inside only to bump into Kushina. She looked at Kakashi.

"Thanks for walking Naruto home Kakashi." Kushina smiled and hugged Naruto.