Shutting her up(happy new years!!)

A week later. Everyone prepared for war. Every village was traveling to the Sand village. Naruto however was being moved to a moving island in the land of lightning.  Kakashi was allowed to come with. Guy Sensei was also assigned to look after him. Minato and Sasuke were moved into two separate groups. Minato leading a stealth regiment with Sai, Kankuro, shino, And others from other villages.

Sasuke was put with a secial squadrent who will be led by the Mitsukage, where they were going...it would be misty and hard to see. Then there is a section with tracking ninja. Then everyone else was put in the main regiment. Led By the Tsuchikage and Gaara, the Kasegake.

Tsunade was leading the healing teem, where half of all the gillages medical ninja had set up camp in a secured place. And finally. The Rikage. He was in charge of it all. And communications, this place is where Shikaku resided. The Rikage had sent Naruto to the island in their territory with his brother Bee. Hoping they could become close. That, and so they could be in one place, on a constantly moving hidden island.

Gaara made a speech that inspired the fighting Ninja and the date to set out was set. Tomorrow. Everyone hunkered down and slept, taking shifts with security around the place, which was now heavily guarded with Jonin.

Kakashi looked at the sleeping Naruto as the boar they were on rocked in the waves silently. Them going to the island by water as needed. Kakashi leaned down and lightly kissed Narutos forehead.

Guy walked in and sat down, groaning. "This damn boat won't stop swaying!" He growled.

"Got sea sickness there Guy?" Kakashi chuckled lightly.

"Yeah i guess so. I'm not terribly sea sick, it just gives me nausea. " Guy sighed.

"..."Kakashi turned his attention back to Naruto and sighed.

"Kakashi, Naruto is a tough dude. He can pull through. It's still worrying though.  With the fourth great ninja war a week away and all." Guy sighed.

"Yeah, It's probably going to be more violent then the last one." Kakashi bit his nails in stress.

Kakashi and Guy sat in silence. They had terrible memories of the third great ninja war. It was violent and bloody. Their memories were flooding their heads. They were enveloped into the past. Naruto stirred and winced.Guy and Kakashi were torn from their thoughts when Naruto groaned weakly. Kakashi looked at the waking teen and Guy grabbed Naruto's medicine.  Naruto looked weakly at Kakashi and then at Guy and sighed.

"K...Kakashi."Naruto mumbled.

"Naruto. How are you feeling?"Kakashi asked.

"Im...in pain." Naruto winced.

Guy gave him his painkiller shot and sighed. "There, that should ease your pain, and help you sleep."Guy stated.

"T-thanks guy Sensei."Naruto thanked him weakly.

"Naruto we are almost at this island we are staying at until you heal. We can finally move around freely, not surrounded by water!" Guy cheered.

"That's for damn sure. i hate traveling by boat." Kakashi stated. "Takes the fun out of things." 

Guy stood and walked out to pilot the ship they were on. Naruto and Kakashi were left alone. Naruto slowly sat up with a grunt. Kakashi gently kissed him. Naruto kissed back and parted with a gentle smile.

"Kakashi i'm sorry i let mom lead me to a cliff." Naruto sighed.

"It's alright.  I'm sorry i needed to be rescued." Kakashi apologized.

"Apology accepted." Naruto giggled and kissed Kakashi deeply.

Kakashi kissed back gently before parting before the situation escalated like he knew it would have. "Easy there big boy. you are still injured badly.you have majorly bruised organs and they need to heal." kakashi spoke.

"At least their not torn open." Naruto huffed. "I'm not in life threatening condition anymore." Naruto huffed.

"Let's keep it that way."Kakashi laid him down. "I'll get you some food." Kakashi stood and walked into another room.

"Wow..if i was alive i would vomit." Kushina spoke.

"Mom...please, for once in your life shut up!" Naruto hissed.

"Rude. It's very mean to say such things to your mother."Kushina grumbled.

"It's awful to lure your own kid off a cliff." Naruto bit back. "Bitch tell me something else. Your awful. compared to the crap you do...what i do to you is nothing." He sassed her.

"No need to sass me." kushina frowned like a child.

"Yes...their is." Naruto spoke boldly.

Kakashi walked in and gave him some white rice porage.

"Tch...brat!" Kushina hissed.

"Abusive bitch." Naruto smirked at her.

"Demon." She growled.

"Slutty trashbag." Naruto growled.

"Give her hell!" Kakashi cheered Naruto on.

"Dumb idiotic blonde" Kushina hissed.

"Red headed no souled waste of space." Naruto growled.

"Furry wanna be, burdened totem of death that gets your friends killed." she hissed.

"dead piece of dog shit." Naruto growled." 

"Gaybo" She growled.

"Nothin wrong with being Gay....Whore." Naruto smirked.

"Snap." Kakashi giggled,being able to see and hear her and his argument.

"Murderer."She smirked and folded his arm.

Naruto felt a pain strike his heart. "Sociopathic drunkard." Naruto growled.

"enslaved uchiha's pet." She smirked wider.

Naruto teared up and held his head and trembled. That struck a nerve. Naruto felt sick to his stomach and rushed out, and ignored the pain and bent over the side of the boat and vomited. Kakashi ran after him and rubbed his back and Naruto emptied the contents of his stomach.

"heheheheh...woopsy."Kushina laughed.

Kakashi grabbed a cross necklace and put it on naruto later on that actually prevented Kushina from interacting with Naruto...she couldn't even speak to him. Kakashi asked himself one thing.

WHY IN THE HELL DID HE NOT DO THIS SOONER!!??