With the power he still has...

Naruto felt his mind shatter. He suddenly yanked out of the orb and his foot his the ground. He formed clones and they pulled violently.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Kaguya screamed and held her head.

Sasuke, who was patching up kakashi's wounds heard this and as he finished he looked over, concerned and angry. Kakashi was just a bundle of emotions. He was crying and he was mad, very mad. He wittnesed his mentor's death. He was seriously giving up hope.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Kaguya screamed again. "Y-YOU BIIITCH!" She screamed and clawed at her head.

"Naruto?" Sasuke tensed.

Kakashi heard this and he lifted his crying eyes and he stood. He held his abdomen with an arm and his Sharingan eyes looked at her. Kakashi was wishing Naruto could be back. And it looks like Naruto was freaking out. He knew Naruto was pissed. No matter that fact, he was still broken up about the deaths.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! ILL RIP YOU APART!" Kaguya growled. "Y-YOU WILL DIE! I SWEAR TO GOD! YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME! SHUT UP! FOUL RUNT!" She argued with herself.

Sasuke charged forwards and punched her violently in the head. She gasped and she had tears rolling down her eyes. Her Sharingan crying blood. She held out her hand and it shook. She was suddenly right in front of Sasuke.

"D-DO IT! J-I CAN'T HOLD HEERR!!" Kaguya screamed out and gripped Sasuke's shoulder very tightly.

Sasuke held his hand to her hand with the symbols touching and they began to weave signs. Sasuke doing most of the work but Naruto helped. And then. The final sign was made and in front of them a body started to materialize.

They pulled apart and kaguya shook and growled. Tails wrapped around her and pinned her to the ground. Kakashi's Sharingan spun around quickly and he entered the seal on Naruto, and there he found the pretty packed place. All tailed beasts, a huge black orb, and a Struggling Teen, yelling and thrashing. The tailed beasts were cheering him on as he struggled, him almost out of the black orb.

"Naruto!" Kakashi called.

He ran over as fast as he could and grabbed his arm and began to pull. Naruto yelled in pain as his arm was wanting to tear off. He growled and pulled at hard as he could. He accepted Kakashi's help openly. Truthfully he would only have excepted help from Kakashi or Minato, the two people he loved.

"I-i need to do something while I maintain this control! Pull me out!" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi ripped Naruto out of the black orb. Naruto was thrown into Kakashi and Kakashi fell back and winced. Naruto placed a hand on his chest and began to heal Kakashi, using Kaguya's chakra to do this. Like the Nine tails thing, he can openly use her chakra if under control, but his will must be Rock solid against a being like her. Now that the Sage of Six Paths is coming to seal Kaguya away his time with her power is extremely limited.

But he had a plan...

To right all his wrongs.

And bring back all, the ones he killed. And all the ones he can.

He finished with healing Kakashi and as soon as he did he kissed him. Kakashi smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck and kissed back.

Kaguya's soul tugged on Naruto's and Naruto shook gently as he resisted her.

"You RUNT! How CAN YOU POSSIBILITY be more powerful then me!?" Kaguya hissed.

"I'm not powerful. I've a stronger willpower." Naruto smirked at her. "So you can fuck off."

Kakashi sat up and wrapped a hand around Naruto's waist as Naruto sat in his lap and flipped off Kaguya. Kaguya growled.

The two love birds stood and Naruto forced Kakashi our of the seal. Kakashi stood there and watched as Kaguya's body, under Naruto's control held out her hands and her Sharingan bled more.

"Reanimation." She spoke.

Her Sharingan had the powers of a Renegan eye so she could use the Rene-rebirth. And just like the sound, she can bring the dead to life, with flesh and bone, and a heartbeat. She brought coffins from the ground and the opened.

Shikamaru walked out of his with a panicked look and he gasped as air came to his lungs. He looked around and noticed he was alive. He had been in the afterlife for a long time. But knew what was happening in the real world, but was shocked he was brought back. He looked at his hands and then around the destroyed land that was this dimension. He looked over to see Kaguya and he went tense. He then smiled widely as Ino came out of another and she gasped and took in air as her heart finally beat again.

"INO!" Shikamaru smiled widely and ran up and squeezed her into a hug.

"Hey." She smiled and tears flowed from her face.

Sasuke smiled and went over and greeted them. They in turn smiled warmly at his friendliness.

The next to come to life was all the Anbu he killed in the prison he was locked away in, all the way back before the final phase in the Chunin exams. They seemed to be happy that they were alive and they smiled warmly and thanked Naruto's current form. They looked around the dimension and seemed to be confused.

Next, came Sakura. She walked out and breathed in air. She looked her flesh and bone and smiled, knowing she was truly back. Sasuke sensed her chakra and whipped around and his eyes went wide.

"SAKURA!" He gasped.

He ran to her and tightly embraced her, kissing her lovingly, him actually having tears role down his face. To be honest she was surprised he was showing this much emotion towards her.

She was surprised he could even feel this much emotion.

He also brought back Jirayah. Jirayah stepped out and breathed in through his lungs and smiled gently. He looked over at Kaguya, basically possessed by Naruto and gave a wide reassuring smile and a thumbs up. Kaguya smiled back widely and tears of joy fell from her eyes. Naruto's tears of course. She looked at the sage of Six Paths, halfway revived and sighed, and smiled widely with joy.

But then came the thought....of his dad. On this subject he didn't know what to do. Right now Minato was rejoined with Kushina. They are probably happy to finally be together after all this time. He wondered if it was such a good idea to bring him back. Then he considered bringing his dad and his mom back. But he dreaded that thought. Kushina was an awful mother go him. Abusive. Unsupportive. And murderous. But then again, she was like this because she had lost Minato, and she blamed him for it. But with them together he could revive the two and they could be happy. She could be happy. Naruto thought on this for a little while and then sighed.

He made up his mind...

Naruto, still in Kaguya's form held out her hands and two graves formed and slammed open.

And out of the wooden beds,

Came Minato Namakazi, and Kushina Uzumaki.