Jiraya The Toad Sage

Naruto woke almost a week later to see someone in the chair next to the bed. Naruto went wide eyed with shock and teared formed in his eyes.

"Hey there Naruto! It's been awhile!" Jiraya smiled cheerfully.

Naruto bolted out of the bed and bear hugged his father figure. He missed his perverted God father. Naruto cried.

"I'VE MISSED YOU!! NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!" Naruto cried.

"Heheh, don't worry...I wont leave again." Jiraya smiled and held him, Naruto like a son to him.

Naruto pulled away and smiled.

"You've gotten bigger! And your tail and ears are gone." Jirayia smiled.

"Huh?" Naruto felt his head and he had normal ears." Yeah! I look like a normal person now!" Naruto smiled.

"What happened to your face? It looks like you have scars that look like whiskers..." Jirayia frowned and laid a hand on Naruto's cheek.

"They a-are...u-um.." Naruto frowns and looked away." I-i don't want to talk about it..." Naruto mumbled.

"It's okay. You don't have too." Jirayia smiled. "So! How does chilling at the hot springs sound to loosen up those joints? I love the hotprings~I can do plenty of research~" Jirayia blushed.

"Perv." Naruto chuckled.

"Am not." Jirayia said suddenly.

"Hahahah, whatever." Naruto stood straight and stretched.

Naruto walked with Jirayia to the front desk and Jirayia checked Naruto out of the hospital and they walked outside.

"Why did you come back?" Naruto asked.

"Because I grew worried about you." Jirayia said.

"Bull...Its because of Orochimaru." Naruto looked at him.

"First off. Language. And second. I heard about him placing that curse Mark on your neck. That means he us interested in you. Very interested. I won't let you go to him or him come to you." Jirayia growled.

Naruto moved his hand over it and sighed. "It's because I have the nine tails isn't it?" Naruto asked.

"Probably." Jirayia sighed.

Naruto looked down. They walked through the village and Naruto clung to Jirayia as they walked. People eyed Naruto with terrible glares. Jirayia glared at the villagers in a threatening way.

"Hey look. He got a body guard~!" A woman smirked as they walked past her.

"Hah! Like that will save the little demon." A man laughed.

Naruto hid half of his face in Jirayia's sleeve.

"Please lady...as ugly as you are, I think your the demon." Jirayia laughed.

She scoffed and walked inside and Naruto was too afraid to laugh. He just clung to his sensei. Jirayia walked forwards and smiled at people who were glaring at Naruto.

One villager stood in front of them and held Kunai knives in his hand.

"DIE!!!" He yelles.

As he threw them Jirayia slapped his hands together and his long hair extended around them and acted like a shields becoming almost metal. The man was shocked and growled. Jirayia's hair turned to normal and he eyed him.

"You sir are in big trouble. I'm the legendary Sanin, the Toad sage of mount mioboku! Jirayia!" Jirayia smirked.

Naruto smiled and people backed off, hearing the word Sanin. Jirayia and Naruto walked inside the barbeque and walked to a table and sat down. A waitress walked up to them and saw Naruto and folded her arms.

"Sorry...but we only serve humans." She said.

"Heh, lady...he is human and I'm human..now I would like if if you bring the biggest amount of meat you can serve." Jirayia smiled.

She rolled her eyes and walked off to confirm their order. Naruto leaned onto Jirayia and smiled.

"I'm glad your back." Naruto smiled.

"Yeah. I'm too. Can't wait to see Kushina again." Jirayia smiled.

Naruto froze and he held his hand over his mouth and shook, a traumatized look appeared on his face. Jirayia frowned.

"What's wrong!?" Jirayia gasped.

"...M-mom...i-is gone...s- She w-went ro-rogue after s-she tried to... "Naruto teared up and looked like a wreck. He held his hands over his ears. "A-after s-she almost k-killed m-me! S-sh-e b-be-at me! Tourtured m-me...s-she didnt l-love m-me!" Naruto stammered out trembling.

Jirayia went pale and his eyes shot wide open." Seriously...?" Jirayia felt a pain strike his heart and he looked down." I see...don't worry Naruto! I'll protect you!" Jirayia smiled.

Naruto looked at him and the positivity in him seemed to Cheer Naruto up. Naruto smiled and hugged Jirayia. The watriess came back with a big order or meat and she purposely doubles the bill. Jirayia was filthy rich so he didn't mind it. He turned on the barbeaue, built in the table and placed the meat there, holding chopsticks in hand. Naruto almost drooled because of the smell.

Jirayia chuckled. He finished and handed the first batch of meat to Naruto and let him eat first. Naruto smiled and began to eat and giggled.

"WOW THIS IS AWESOME!" Naruto cheered happily.

They ate for a while and soon left after paying the bill not tipping the waitress of course. It was getfing late and they were half way up the staircase leading to the top of the stone heads. Naruto was walking quickly in front of Jirayia. Jirayia watched him and frowned slightly. He shook the feeling and smiled. They reached the top and Naruto ran to the fourths hea