Onto the waterfall

//WARNING!! LONG ASS CHAPTER!//

Yamato created a huge, very huge waterfall for Naruto. Naruto said he didn't want to go small and he said he could make more clones and gain more experience that way. Yamato created a thick wooden trunk all tthe way across the waterfall for Naruto to stand on. Kakashi was gonna explain to him how to cut it in half.

"Okay...you hold your hnhnhn hands like so." Kakashi chuckled.

He was standing directly behind Naruto, he grabbed the backs of Naruto's hands ans held it up to the water. Naruto chuckled and looked at him. He created his clones and they all did the same. Naruto turned to face Kakashi and pulled him into a kiss. Kakashi chuckled and kissed him back.

Minato facepalmed and Yamato did the same. Sakura and Sai, who were their, were surprised.

Naruto blushed and Kakashi slid his hands down and lightly grabbed Naruto's butt cheek, giving it a squeeze.

"Don't forget my promise...I can do whatever I want with you after your training. For a solid 24 hours." Kakashi whispered into Naruto's ear and jumped down after explained further.

Naruto shook his head and went back to training. He tried to cut the water in half with his chakra.

Kakashi giggled and walked back to them only to earn a smack on the back of his head  from Minato.

"Naruto needs to focus on just his training! Not other things." Minato folded his arms.

"Sorry." Kakashi chuckled.

"You think this is FUNNY!? MY SON IS BEING HUNTED BY A GROUP WHO IS MAKING THEIR WAY HERE AND YOU WASTE HIS TIME WITH YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER! I will not accept this." Minato growles.

"I said i was sorry. But look up...I say he is doing magnificent." Kakashi turned and walked to his tree and sat under it and opened make out tactics, the newest copy of the make out paradise franchise.

Minato looked up to see Naruto almost cutting it in half. His eyes widened and he took a step back.

"Woah..." Minato mumbled.

Naruto was determined. He heard what Minato said and he didn't want to end up like how Gaara almost did. He didn't want to die yet. He wanted to become Hokage first. He wanted to live a good life with Kakashi. Naruto growled and all the clones and Himself at once pushed his chakra into the waterfall and he growled.

Two days had past and he was still working on the waterfall.

Jirayah walked over and saw Naruto in training  Minato coaching him, by shouting at him. Jirayah walked with Sakura and she set down her food pills. She found out how revolting they tasted but Naruto ate them so she kept making them for him. Naruto could be heard griping to himself. He then snapped at Minato.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU TRY SPLITTING THIS THING!" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi looked up with shock. Jirayah turned his attention to Naruto and Sakura, along with Sai and Yamato Did the same.

"Naruto it isn't ment to be easy. Just grit your teeth and bare it. That's all I can say." Minato said. "And watch your mouth." Minato growled.

"FUCK YOU!" Naruto, jumped down and the ground cracked beneath his feet. "You don't scare me." Naruto growled.

"Where did this attitude come from Naruto?" Minato asked rudely.

"Whet did yours come from?" Naruto snapped back.

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!" Minato growled.

"MAKE ME!" Naruto growled.

A second Later...Minato whipped his hand back and slapped Naruto across the face. Naruto was unfazed and he looked at Minato.