A day before the second exam

Naruto was delighted to pass the first exam and the second proctor gave them a day to prepare for a harsh trial like exam. Naruto walked out and sighed, stretching.

"Uhg, finally i'm actually moving! We were there for hours!" Naruto grumbled.

"Tell me about it!" Sakura seemed to agree.

"Shut it you too, be happy you passed. The second one is supposed to be hard. I also sensed a chakra signature that was beyond the powers of a Genin and regular Jonin.  I think someone sneaked into the village. I need to find Kakashi, if you find out anything let me or Kakashi know." Sasuke said and walked off to find him. 

Naruto sighed knowing exactly what he meant. He was talking about Itachi.  Naruto walked down the street for his home. He noticed smoke in the air and grew worried, the smoke in the general area of his house. Naruto started to quicken his pace into a running motion and ran as fast as he could towards his house and stopped dead in his tracks to his his home ablaze, an angry group of villagers being the cause. Naruto ran into the house and coughed, bare;y able to breathe. He ran into the living room to see the coffee table untouched by flames yet. he ran over to it and grabbed the photo of Minato and Kushina and ran upstairs to see his room was the center of the flame. He looked at it and tears welled up in his eyes. 

Naruto's eyes burned red and he clenthed his fists and walked downstairs and sat on the ground the flamed surrounded him and he teared up. Itachi suddenly appeared and weaved water styled hand signs and a water dragon put out the flames fairly quickly as well as knocking the villagers fifty feet into the ait, launching them across houses. Naruto looked at him and gave him a quick thank you before Itachi left.

Jirayia sped towards the house, the smoke still in the air. He got there and ran in and looked at the damage the villagers caused. Naruto sat there red eyed and angry. He looked at Jirayia.

"They destroyed my house...they deserve to pay!" Naruto growled.

Do you know who did this?" Jirayia asks.

"...I don care who Did it. I want every single Villager here to pay for hurting me." Naruto looked down.

Jirayia sighed." Dont worry Naruto...soon, they will respect you. When you become Hokage they will Love to look up to you." Jirayia smiled.

Naruto perked up but sneezed and sniffled. "Great...now i'm sick." Naruto sighed.

"Dont worry. I've got medicine...its probably just from the smoke." Jirayia chuckled.

"Thanks." Naruto smiled and calmed down completely.

Kakashi ran in and tackled Naruto into a tight hug.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?" Kakashi yelled checking Naruto for burns.

"Yeah...I'm just and little upse- AahChew!" Naruto sneezed and groaned.

"I think he has a smoke allergy." Jirayia chuckled.

"I'm so glad your okay I saw the smoke as I was returning from a small mission and I freaked out." He said almost tearing up." Who did this?" Kakashi paused and sniffed the air and his eyes Narrowed.

"...I know...I'll get them arewsted for destroying property and endangering a child. Don't worry you can stay at my place....those villagers gonna pay big time!" Kakashi hissed and shunshined away.

Naruto stood and popped his back, still holding the framed picture of his parents and sighed.

"This is going to be a pain to rebuild." Naruto whimpered.

"Don't worry bud I'll help you out." Jirayia smiled.

"NARUTO!!!" Sakura and Sasuke yelled in unison.

They ran in and tackled him into a hug. Naruto yelped and fell over.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?" They both yelped and checked him for burns.

Jirayia laughed quietly. Naruto groaned.

"Yes I'm fine. Kakashi is going after the villagers who burned my home. I get to stay at his place!" Naruto smiled.

"Is that a picture of your parents?" Sakura asked.

"Mhm." Naruto handed it to her.

"Is this your dad?" Sasuke asked pointing at Minato.

"Yes. His name was Minato Namakazi. He was the fourth Hokage...pretty great person. Naruto smiled.

"You look like him." Sasuke said.

"I think he resembles Kushina more." Sakura said.

"He has her face shape but he has his skin tone and hair color." Sasuke said.

"He also had her share box blue eyes and hef smile and nose." Sakura said.

"Guys guys its not a big deal." Naruto chuckled." I resemble the both of em."

"Fine." Sasuke shrugged.

Sakura huffed" I still think he looks more like Kushina." She mumbled.

"Be careful not to anger me. Or I might grow tails and a body of a demon." Naruto smirked playfully and held his hands up as if clawing the air.

"Oh but you forget I have the Sharingan and can control you with a signal glance." Sasuke smirked and his Sharingan activated.

"And also don't forget we are your sworn comrades and if you turn into a demon we will turn you human with out ninja skills and touching yet inspiring words." Sakura flopped on her back dramatically. "OH NARUTO! SON OF THE FORTH HOKAGE! A RARE UZUMAKI...WE ARE ONLY YOUR FRIENDS AND NEVER YOUR ENEMY. YOUR DETERMINATION KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES AND YOU CAN RESIST THE NINE TAILS AND DEFEAT HIS EVIL WILL. WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOU CAN COMTROL IT IF YOU JUST BELIEVE." She dramatically acted out holdi holding her hand to the roof.

"But oh no! It's sucking out my chakra." Naruto cried out dramatically and his eyes turned red." I can't resist his almighty power!" Naruto dramatically dropped to his knees.

Naruto then stood up and growled pretending to slash and rip Sasuke apart.

"Oh no! My life has come to an end! No matter what Naruto will always be my friend." Sasuke then dropped and stuck out his tongue, pretending to be dead.

"Noooo! SASUKE!!! I'll join you." She teared up." So I can be with you...even in death...so we may never be apart from each others warm embrace." She pulled out a kunai and drove it into the space between her body and arm and fell over him acting dead, a steady stream of tears flowed now her face.

"HAHAHA! I! KURAMA THE DEMON OF MAN! THE ALMIGHTY FOX WITH NINE TAILS HAS SLAIN THE BEST TEAM OF NINJA KONOHA HAS EVER SEEN!!! IM GROMMED VICTORIOUS!" Naruto yelled, his claws growing and his fangs sharpening. "And scene." Naruto flopped on the ground dramatically.

"Bravo!" Jirayia laughed and clapped his hands

They all stood up and bowed. Sakura giggled and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Your a good actor." Naruto complimented.

"Yeah...you at too." Sasuke chuckled." you really got into the evil thing." Sasuke chuckled.c your eyes are red and your fangs and claws are out. He pointed to them.

"Oh sorry I got carried away." Naruto returned to normal.

"Listen. Thw next exam is tomorrow...you better get prepared." Jirayia stood and walked to the three." You only have a day before the second exam."