Determined /An

Naruto yelled and threw his hand with a fully charged Rasengan forwards. Itachi dodged and Naruto growled as the Rasengan vanished into thin air. Naruto turned and pulled a Kunai. Itachi opened his now Mongueko Sharingan eyes and eyed Naruto in the eyes. Naruto growled and stabbed through him but he turned into kakashi. Naruto gasped and backed up.

Be backed up into someone and that person pulled him into a choke hold. That person walked in front of him and it was Gaara, choking him with sand.

"You failed...because of this I'm dead and you will always be haunted by my ghost for all Eternity." Gaara growled.

Naruto gasped for air as he vanished and Naruto fell to his knees. Damn Genjutsu! Naruto thought to himself aggravated. He stood and turned to charge.

He attacked numerous times but Itavhi managed to dodge each attack. Itachi was powerful no doubt about that.

Naruto suddenly, couldn't see. He tensed and paicked, looking around only to see black.

*Naruto's POV*

I could only see black. I freaked out and shook. This was a bad position. I felt a hand and slapped it away, but it returned and pulled me into a hug. I was suddenly stabbed and my body felt weak.

Poison...

"Shhh...don't whimper my sweet thing." A woman's voice chimed...wait.

MOM!?

"Naruto. How can you live with yourself. You are unwanted. A monster. And a person who breaks their promises. You couldn't bring Sasuke back, and you won't bring Gaara back either. How do you Tsunade will feel? She might even strip you of your ninja headband, or send you to prison." She whispered lightly.

"L-let go! I-i won't fa-" For some reason, I couldn't speak another word.

"You should die...get it over with...end your pain."

My vision came back...to see her, smiling softly at me. Behind her was two, red evil ominous looking eyes. I felt helpless...useless...and... suicidal all at once. It felt as if a huge title wave of these feelings had crashed into me. It was very unpleasant...yet welcoming.

I felt my soul pulling towards them...soon I found out it was my chakra being extracted from me. It all feels so real...it's so warm in her hug. She isn't hurting me...I just want to close my eyes...

And fall asleep.
/////////////

"NARUTO WAKE UP!" Sakura screamed, tearful."KAKASHI WHY ISN'T HE MOVING!?" Sakura was frightened, crying badly.

"It's a genjutsu! SNAP HIM OUT OF IT NOW!" Jirayah yelled.

"HIS CHAKRA IS BEING DRAINED!" She yelled back.

"TRY TO GET HIM UP!" Cheo yelled

"HEAL HIM! FUNNUL YOUR CHAKRA!" Kakashi yelled.

Sakura did as she was told.

An explosion rocked the ground, the fighting was tense between the two Jonin. Kakashi and Itavhi were at each other's throats. But everyone knew, Itavhi had the upper hand. Kakashi was punched back into a tree...and almost knocked out, he fell and grunted, unable to see normally, his vision was doubled.

Cheo was thrown back and Sakura stood and Kept Itavhi away. He grabbed her throat and began to choke her with an unfazed expression.

"NARUTO HELP!" Sakura screamed.

///////////////
I looked at my mom, hugging me sweetly. I hugged back lightly and my eyes were half lidded. I wanted this to last forever.

"That's it...just rest, and Kurama will no longer bother you. Just rest and your mind will settle. Just rest, and you will be free forever. To live with me. We can be a better family."

I was ready to let go until I heard something faint.

"N....rto.....h...p!"

That voice kinda sounded like Sakura. I felt a chill run up my spine and my eyes shot open.

"Naruto...hlp!"

She called again for me

"NARUTO HELP!"

Not yet...my friends need my help....it's not my time...and it won't be for a while. I am determined to save Gaara. Even at the cost of my life! He will live! Sasuke will be saved! I will be acknowledged! And I Will become a better Hokage then my dad! BELIEVE IT!

I gasped awake, to see Sakura being choked. And charged and a clone formed beside me. My eyes turned red and we formed the Rasengan, only it was bigger...a little trick Jirayah taught me...

"GIANT RASENGAN!" I yelled.

I slammed my Rasengan into him and Sent him flying. A huge orb surrounded us and exploded, but the explosion was compressed in a dome like shape. I knew everyone was amazed.

I looked around after the dust cleared and helped everyone up. And watched as Sakura healed Jirayah's dislocated arm. I sighed. I learned about the extraction from Cheo...and now I was concerned. We went back to move on...we were slow and I was winded, that Rasengan took a lot out of me...we stopped for the night...

And for once...I had a decent dream.

////////////////////

An

Okay....GUYS!!!!! WOW!!! THIS BOOK REACHED OVER 10K READS!

I'm I blind or is this the truth!? Omg this book is the most successful one in my entire Profile! Thanks so much for reading this!

Lol as we all know Shippuden is where it's at! It gets super good...and that's how the book will be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hopefully
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
0-0

*cough*

-                            -
  -                         -  -
   -                       -    -
    -                     -      -
-     -                  -        -
-       -               -          -
-         - - - - - - -            -
-        __           __           -
-      --__---     --__----       -
-                -_-               -
-                                 -
-             ........         -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - 

*ahem*

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And yas...relationship is started to form between Naru and Kaka Sensei! Also...I will tell you. Nothing inappropriate will happen. I'm not that guy...
Seriously...
If you are expecting THAT  kind of relationship then prepare to be disappointed.
It is an age friendly book...
Unless your like...
Ten
The language will get awful
You have been warned children...u have been warned...