"DON'T EVEN!"

Naruto as pacing back and forth in his room. His dad and Jirayah were shouting at one another about him just him. Nothing else.

*Naruto's POV*

I looked down and looked over to the spot where mom beat me. My eyes traveled to my bed where I suffered silently, muffling my cries. I looked at my dresser and the mirror where I only had one set of cloths and pjs. My eyes then traveled to my bathroom. Where I would patch up after every beating and put on makeup to cover bruises and fresh scars. I then looked at the corner, where I was marked.

"One week..." I muttered gently.

I rubbed my hand over my curse Mark and smiled. I giggled and burst into a laughing fit. My Dad and Jirayah opened the door and looked at me.

"Uh, Naruto?" They said.

It's funny! HILARIOUSLY CHARMING!

I laughed and tears fell from my face. Miko walked behind Minato and looked scared. I held my head and laughed. I couldn't react properly to this. My seal spread across my whole body and it glows a crimson red. I laughed and chakra, dark chakra flowed into my body and spread like wildfire. My eyes changed from blue to purple and I laughed louder.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"I rolled back and forth and laughed.

"N-naruto! Calm do-"

NO! NO! DON'T EVEN! THIS IS HILARIOUS! ENTERTAINING!"I laughed.

I gripped my head harshly. Blood ran down my head and onto the floor.

"Blood! It's funny...all I ever see to my day to day life is blood!" I planted my hand in the small puddle and stood and half it out to my dad. "You...you were covered. Drentched in blood!" I smiled widely and smeared my bloody hand on his face suddenly and left a trail down his face.

"Ahg!" Mimato wiped his face and yanked my hands from my head. "Stop!"

"Oh! An order! Hnhnhnhnhn!" Naruto said in a giggly tone. "What ya gonna do if I refuse? Tie me to a pole and beat me? Hahahaaaaaa! Well then that would be great! Do it! I wanna see blood!" I said darkly.

My father looked completely Terrified. He didn't know how to respond and I liked it. I felt like I had power over him.

Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny

I fell to my knees and laughed so hard my side's hurt. I sensed Kakashi running inside and heard him dash up the stairs and I felt like it was mom and dashed into the corner like a blur or light. 

I saw him run inside. I wiped blood from my eyes and saw him and tackled hugged him down the stairs. My back slammed against the far wall and i grunted but held onto him, I was suddenly shaking.

I started to cry..?

I didn't know what was happining. The marks fades back into the one spot on my neck and I burried my bloody face into Kakashi's chest and cried louder. He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back.

"Sh...it's Okay it will be okay. Don't worry I'm here. I'm here. It's okay. Just let it all out...I'm here." Kakashi said in a low, calming tone.

I held onto him. I know I was hurting him but I couldn't ease. I felt eyes on me and I coward into him. I shook and I breathed heavier and more uncontrollably then I thought and I lost control of it. I looked down only to see a smile and red eyed and I screamed almost and shot up.