"My brother is Itachi..."

Naruto finished eating and leaned on Itachi, resting his head. Naruto rested there for a while, the two men seemed to watch over him and watch for rouge ninja. A few hours later Kakashi walked into view and the two hid. Naruto eyed the two Genin following behind him with tired and worn looks. Naruto hid in the leaves and watched them, a sad look on his face.

Kakashi walked inside still angry with Sasuke and Sakura.  Tazuna looked at them and sighed.

"Did Naruto ever come in and get any food?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes. He popped in grabbed food and went straight into the treeline. That was a few hours ago." Tazuna said with worry.

"I'll go look for him." Kakashi sighed." Make sure they have plenty of chores." Kakashi walked outside.

Kakashi walked towards Naruto's chakra signature and found him quickly.

"Come on...you need rest." Kakashi said.

"..." Naruto jumped off the tree andhanded on all fours. He walked inside and completely ignored Kakashi.

Kakashi walked behind him and stopped him.

"Naruto I know your upset but they regret calling you that. I want you to say something at least." Kakashi said.

"Fine. Want me to say something? I know they won't change their minds! They and you are like everyone else!" Naruto yelled.

"M-me?" Kakashi was surprised.

"WHEN I CAME OUT OF THAT TREELINE I SAVED YOU AND THEIR LIVES! YOU LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS INHUMAN! SASUKE CALLED ME A MONSTER AND SAKURA WAS SO SCARED OF HER OWN LIFE SHE WAS CRYING!" Naruto yelled with tears in his eyes. "

"Naruto I was scared because I didn't want to nine tails to hurt you." Kakashi pulled him into a tight hug." All I want is for you to be safe." Kakashi closed his eyes.

Naruto was wide eyed and shocked. Naruto hugged back, his ears completely flat. He silently cried into his sensei's vest.

Later on Naruto walked into the bedroom the three Genin are staying at. Sakura didn't talk to him but Sasuke walked up to him and sat down and sighed.

"I'm sorry for calling you what I did...I'm just not happy to see someone kill." Sasuke looked down.

"...you should be sorry." Naruto growled.

"...when I was younger...when my clan was killed. I was facing the man who killed my parents...our parents. He was by brother." Sasuke said.

"Y-your brother." Naruto seemed shocked.

"My brother is Itachi Uchiha...a former Anbu for the hidden leaf. He spared me because I wasn't worth killing...He said he slaughtered the village to test his skills...so one day when I am at full power I will kill him...and avenge my clan." Sasuke explained with hate filled eyes. "He is a monster...and when I saw you mercilessly kill Zabuza and the masked person I could only think of Itachi." Sasuke sighed.

Naruto went pale and looked down and shook slightly. " that's terrifying." Naruto gripped his hands into fists.

Sasuke nodded." If you ever see him...run." Sasuke said.

"Noted." Naruto said shakily." We should get some rest." Naruto rushed his sentance and laid down.

Sasuke sighed and walked back to his place and laid down. Sol  everyone fall asleep and rested up for the day. Naruto was the first to wake. Naruto walked outside and stood guard  making sure no rogue ninja were their. Itachi and Kisame suddenly appeared and Naruto tensed.

"Naruto. Gato has an army of angry men on their way to the bridge...be careful." Itachi warned.

"Yeah. .and if you need help just Holland my name kid." Kisame smirked.

Naruto his behind Kisame and shoke staying away from Itachi. Itachi raised a brow.

"You killed your clan didn't you?" Naruto asked.

"Yes I did...It was to prevent a war..." Itachi said.

"O-oh.." Naruto said and relaxed slightly.

"Sasuke told you about name didnt he...? Sorry I lied Naruto. I had too." Itachi frowned.

"Don't worry about it." Naruto relaxed fully and sighed leaning against Kisame.

"What's wrong now kid?" Kisame asked.

"Nothing...I'm just confused." Naruto said.

"About what?" Kisame asked, interested.

"Mom...she ran away...I'm afraid she might pop out and kill me." Naruto frowned.

"Don't worry. Kushina can't hurt you." Itachi said." I heard about her."

Naruto smiled. "Thanks..."

Naruto blinked and was alone again. He frowned slightly and tensed as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over and went pale white. This man he recognized and heard about never met in person.

"Hello there boy~" the man smirked widely, exposing his fangs.

His yellow snake like eyes were piercing into his soul. His pale skin looked inhuman.

"...O-orochimaru...!?"