chapter 101: Love you always

Naruto pressed his back against the tree behind him as Itachi approached him. Itachi bent down and smiled kindly, although Naruto knew it was far from a kind greeting smile.

"Hello Naruto. You killed me and i don't think that will go unpunished. Pain is just scaring you. He will only extract half the nine tails from you. It wont change his power basically, its like splitting it in two, making another copy." Itachi smiled." And he agreed to let me have you after he is done." Itachi smirked.

Naruto shuddered.

"Oh, and you wont be needing this." Itachi took his weapon pouch off and tossed it into the flames of their campfire. "I know your dad's little trick and his kunai, that will burn the seal off of his blade in that pouch...he won't find you...no one will." Itachi snickered wickedly.

Naruto looked at watched as it burned and he nearly teared up but he calmed down and closed his eyes and shut his gaping mouth. He went back to his calm expression. Knowing he was basically fucked, probably in both ways, changed his attitude. He had expected death but now that he might end up a slave to Itachi...again...he was wanting to yell and call out for help. He literally would rather die.

Itachi noticed Naruto was continuously getting weaker and smirked a bit more. He moved only an inch away from Naruto and kissed his neck. Naruto shuddered and bit his bottom lip. Itachi chuckled at his response and went to pain to discuss things. And soon, they were on the move again.. although Itachi had to carry the weakening boy. He carried him bridal styled, and smiled.

"Your so light." Itachi smiled.

"...s..hut...i-t." Naruto mumbled.

"Nah...your adorable when your weak and mad." Itachi nuzzled him.

Naruto whimpered weakly and nearly lost consciousness. Pain then stopped and spoke with Konan as they walked.

Minato teleported the ground over the burned fire to see no one. Kakashi cursed under his breathe.

"They knew!" Sasuke hissed.

"The fire was put out recently." Shikamaru stated.

Neji looked around the area, his beakugan scanning over miles.

"I spotted them! They just skimmed my reach...they have gone far...but we will catch up by the afternoon of tomorrow." Neji stated. "This way."

Guy's team followed and Kakashis team and Shikamaru and Minato followed after them. They were determined to get Naruto back. He helped defend the leaf...everyone saw him as a hero almost. Even the ninja who wanted him dead.

Itachi smirked. "Their following us." Itachi stated.

"Konan." Pain spoke.

Konan nodded and her wings spread and she took off, flying directly at the group. Pain looked forwards and sped up slightly. Naruto lazily looked at Pain.

Itachi lifted Naruto's chin and kissed him. Naruto couldn't really resist  him having no strength left in him. Itachi smiled.

"Your lips are so soft." He hummed.

"..." Naruto simply stared off into a direction.

Konan was flying over where the group was. She landed and waited for them. Pain grabbed Itachi and teleported them Into the hideout. Naruto looked at the area and was carried to the gedo statue. He looked up weakly and saw Kisame approaching them.

"My my. Naruto you look nearly dead." Kisame chuckled. "I'm surprised your even awake."

"Well then..." Tobi walked up and looked at him. "We meet again Naruto." Tobi looked at Deidara and Deidara walked up.