~~Their little rivalry~~

Start from the beginning

"Naruto this behavior is very inappropriate." Kushina covered her eyes and blushed lightly.

"Naruto! Knock it off." Minato felt very uncomfortable.

"N-Naruto i-i th-think this i-is a bit m-much... especially in front of your p-parents, a-and m-my s-sensei." Kakashi was stammering over his words.

"I don't care~." Naruto slid his hand to Kakashi's waist. "I really love that face kakashi~. Red and flushed. It really let's me know you love me." Naruto held Kakashi's chin.

Naruto's blush calmed down and he felt like he could do anything whenever he wanted. He liked it. He knew he was in control of the situation, and he was going to keep it that way. He decided to have a little fun with this.

Naruto slowly moved his lips to Kakashi's neck and began to kiss and bite even. Kakashi held a hand over his mouth and blushed darker if possible. He looked at him and his eyes spun into Sharingan eyes as he lost control over them. He just looked at the teen.

"Naruto that's enough!!" Minato boomed.

Naruto smirked and licked Kakashi's neck up to his jawline and flipped Minato and Kushina off.

"Nnn-Naruto..." Kakashi held a hand on his shoulder. "N-not in front of them." He mumbled

Naruto didn't want Kakashi to feel awful so he stopped and gazed at the features of Kakashi's bright red face. Naruto chuckled and walked up to his room but stopped at the door.

"It's getting late Kaka sensei~. You should head home." He spoke and closed the door.

Both parent's eyes were on Kakashi. Kakashi shunshinned to his almost fully built house and slid down the door, fanning his face.

"Holy shit! It was almost like a scene right out of make out paradise~!" He huffed, internally fanboying over how lucky he felt to have Naruto as a boyfriend.

Kakashi went to his kitchen and made himself some dinner.

Minato walked up to Naruto's room and slammed it open. Kushina walked in and minato followed and the door was slammed shut behind the angry parents. They folded their arms and eyes Naruto Wis disappointment and irritation. Naruto only chilled against the wall with a smirk.

"What was that!?" Kushina growled. "Why the hell did you flip us off!?" She growled.

"And why in the hell did you act so in inappropriately in front of us!?" Minato asked.

"Because I felt like it." Naruto shrugged.

"You can't just do things like that!" Kushina growled.

"Oh go jerk dad off." Naruto rolled his eyes.

Kushina slapped Naruto across the face. Naruto only looked at her and smirked lightly.

"That won't do it whore." He chuckled.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!' Minato held Kushina back from beating him. "YOU ARE GROU-"

Before he could finish Naruto shunshinned outside and got on all fours and took off. He chuckled and looked forwards. He enjoyed making his mother mad now, because he knows he is stronger then she is.

Kakashi finished eating and went out for a walk only to have Naruto run into him. Naruto gasped and slid under and in between his legs and hit Kakashi's door and winced. Kakashi gasped and freaked out.

"Oh my God are you alright!?" He asked.

"I'm golden." Naruto smiled weakly and sat up.

Kakashi looked at him and chuckled. "You got in trouble didn't you?"