~~Their little rivalry~~

Start from the beginning

"Well. You gutted anbu. Once in that state with the chakra surrounding you, it burns people. And the inside out, could represent you, hiding your true self away." She purred. " Kushina went crazy which meant she felt torn away from Minato again. And Jirayah was dead by itachi. And your worst foes were there, scaring the hell our of you." The white orb smirked. "Maybe your worst for is you. Maybe...you are destined to become evil."

"W-what!?" He gasped.

"Think about it. Evil guys do whatever they want. With no rules to follow. They fight for what they believe in. But mainly because they went through hell and back at some point in their life. Orochimaru lost his parents. It's chilly was forced to kill his clan. Kushina lost Minato. Obito lost Rin." She chuckled. "And I lost my power, and my kids betrayed me. My point is...that you are exactly like us. The only thing is, your holding on to people, and in turn, hurting them."

"..." Naruto shook and took a step back.

"You feel used Don't you~." She laughed. "I mean your power was the only thing keeping the war on their side! You had the ten tails! And they made you use it for good didn't they?" She snickered. "Your only a weapon to them. "Minus the family. You saw the looks of the villagers. They. Still. Want. You. Gone."

Naruto looked away and he gripped his arm tightly and tried exiting his seal but Kaguya didn't allow this to happen. Kurama tried to speak but he froze and was silenced. No one on in reality was in his room and didn't even know this was occurring. No one could help him.

Naruto looked away from her and just fell to his knees. Because he knew she was right. He did feel used. He was completely agreeing with her. But he didn't want to believe it. He was afraid that he would end up bad. He wanted to run but that would be a cowards choice. But staying will only make it harder. Kushina is back because he wanted her to be happy but seeing how she still was like her old self it was hard to tell whether he was safe or not. The villagers still hated him. During the war he caused havoc but was told to hold it in.

Naruto gripped his head and shook and tried to exit his seal but again, Kaguya wouldn't let him.

"STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT ME!" Naruto shouted and shot up. "You can't return to life! You can't convince me to be bad! I won't run! In fact you are going to let me out of this seal, and I will March out that down and kiss my damn boyfriend just to prove to you I'm a good person!" Naruto growled.

"I think I already convinced you." She chuckled and let him out of the seal and unfroze Kaguya.

"Don't let her get to you Naruto." Kurama sighed.

Naruto looked down and then cursed under his breathe. He wiped away his tears and he stood tall. He walked out the door and marched down the steps. Kakashi turned and saw a determined look on Naruto's face and waved.

"Heya Na-"

Kakashi was inturrupted. Naruto took his mask down and kissed Kakashi deeply. He leaned into Kakashi and held a hand on the back of Kakashi's head with a deeply flushed face. Kakashi blushed and once he felt Minato and Kushina's gaze on them, he turned tomato red. But Naruto was cherry red. He noticed the looks to but didn't pull away until he needed more air on his body.

He pulled away and huffed out and panted lightly. Kakashi had a confused look, wondering why Naruto's mood very quickly changed from wanting to be alone, to kissing him. Naruto looked at Minato and Kushina and got a clever idea, seeing how Kaguya felt very uncomfortable. And Kurama just didn't really mind it much.

"Kakashi is sexy isn't he~." Naruto purred and slid a hand up Kakashi's shirt.

Kakashi shuddered and his body was steaming from embarrassment. And for the fact he was absolutely LOVING THIS!!