"We need you to get us in Naruto's seal." Gaara stated.

"On it." Sasuke gave a nod of determination.

He activate his Sharingan and they spun. Naruto gave a very giant shudder and he whipped around and faced Sasuke. Sasuke growled loudly with focus.

And got it.

Shukaku felt the dense chakra of the ten tails and it was weighing down the place. He crouched lightly and gave a grunt of frustration. He looked at Sasuke an Gaara and they were shaking. The dense Chakra was very heavy. And all of it was coursing through Naruto.

"Naruto?" Sasuke walked up to Kurama's opened cage.

Kurama opened his eye and growled loudly. He was pissed, clearly. His arms were wrapped around d and covering something...or someone.

"What are you doing in here Shukaku?" Kurama barked.

"Paying a visit. We need your help. Can you try to overpower Naruto?" He asked.

"YOUR A FOOL! DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE TRIED! AND BESIDES THE ONE YOU ARE SEEING ISN'T HIM!" Kurama shouted without moving his arms.

"Move them." Gaara ordered.

Kurama growled and lowered his head and slowly moved his arms and there, laying on the ground was a Naruto. He was shaking violently and his expression read nothing but pain. He was up against Kurama's fur, sitting but tense. He had a crazy look in his eye. No. Not craziness...trama? It was hard to tell.

"Naruto?" Sasuke was in disbelief that Naruto was so broken looking.

Naruto eyed him and he gasped.

"G-get AWAY!" He yelped.

His spikes shot from the ground and nearly​ stabbed into them. Naruto looked at the three with fear. Especially the Tailed beast, who was eying Kurama.

"Naruto, it's me, Gaara. I'm not going to hurt you." Gaara spoke quietly with caution.

"K-kurama." Naruto shook. "Who are they?" Naruto asked.

"Sasuke and Gaara. And Shukaku, the one tails." Kurama spoke. "They are friends. They won't hurt you. I'll make sure of it." Kurama spoke gently.

"Never seen you this caring sense the old man." Shukaku chuckles.

"And?" Kurama growled.

"He, nothing" Shukaku shrugged.

Naruto hesitantly moved up and he shook more and grunted he walked over and stood as straight as he could due to the immense chakra and he faced Gaara and Sasuke.

"What do you want?" Naruto asked, wiping away tears.

"To help you." Gaara spoke. " You can't stay under control. It is way to risky. It could get you killed." Gaara pointed out.

"..." Naruto swayed a little and he fell over and hit the ground with a grunt. "Then so be it."

"What?" Sasuke asked, confused.

"I don't care if I die anymore, in fact I would rather die right now." Naruto teared up. "I-i can't take this Sasuke! It's to much. I can't handle all this Chakra. The death. The violence." He looked at him. "I want it to end."

"And it will end as soon as we kill the ten tails." Sasuke spoke. "But we need you to fight. Can you resist him? For a little while?" He asked.

"I can try." Naruto sat up." But don't expect me to be completely sane." Naruto looked at them.

"As long as you can keep it inside you and contained, you will be alright." Shukaku looked at him.

"Alright." Naruto mumbled. "I'll do my best." Naruto nodded. "You should leave before he catches on." Naruto suggested with caution.

"Alright. We agree." Shukaku left the seal.

Sasuke and Gaara said a small goodbye. Once back into reality the ten tails had just escaped the slabs of Earth that confined it. It let out more of it's monsters and they started to attack the ninja in the battlefield. Sasuke formed lightning in his sword and he attacked.

Naruto was torn into reality. He looked at Kakashi who was dead scared off him. His vision was blurry and everything. He winced majorly at feeling a pull, the ten tails trying to pull his control away. Naruto refused as best as he could. The ten tails turned his fu attention on Naruto.

"Naruto?" Kakashi mumbled.

"What?" Naruto asked shakily.

"Are you, you?" He asked with major caution.

"F-for now." He shook and held out his hands and his eyes glowed a deep red.

The ten tails growled as he was pulled into Naruto's seal. Naruto shook and let out Kurama. Kurama landed on the ground and roared loudly he formed a beast bomb and shot ten tail's monsters. Naruto sat down and shook and his eyes were wide. He shook and just kept a huge focus.

"N-naruto?" Kakashi grew worried.

"Kakashi, you must let him focus. He is keeping the Ten Tails from taking him over again. He is keeping it in prison but this will cause major pain to his seal and body. You will only hurt him more if you distract his concentration. You can help by guarding him." Kurama eyed Kakashi.

"Oh. " Kakashi looked at Naruto but felt determined. "I will do my best. " He spoke.

They began to guard Naruto. The still alive Obito was on the ground just staring at the sky above him. He suddenly felt something wrap around him and take over his body...it smirking and chuckling.

Black Zetsu