"i hate that you love me"

Start from the beginning

"K-kakashi. Stop. People are dying." Naruto shakily stated.

"So what?" Kakashi kissed down his neck. "We aren't."

"Kakashi your aren't yourself." Naruto felt concerned.

Kakashi didn't reply. He just kissed Naruto, making him blush breathe slightly heavier. Kakashi moved to his collar bone and smiled to himself.

"..." Naruto blushed darker.

Kakashi chuckled and kisses back up to Naruto's lips and kissed him over and over. Naruto kissed back few times, almost giving into it but it hit him. He opened his eyes wide to be met with two Sharingan eyes. Two! Kakashi wasn't the one in control...it was Itachi. He was controlling Kakashi with his Sharingan.

"I-itachi?" Naruto spoke in between a kiss.

Kakashi merely giggled as a reply and Naruto took it as a yes. Naruto moved his arms up and pressed them against Kakahi's chest gently.

"K-kakashi...snaap...out of it." Naruto spoke, shaking.

"No." Kakashi hummed and his hand lifted Naruto's leg up by the thigh and he pressed his waist against his." I want to enjoy this~."

"Stop." Naruto shook.

He didn't want to hurt Kakashi. This was the best trap. Using a loved one to bend Naruto to a surrendering state. He couldn't fight Kakasji or even injure him. He felt stuck.

"Lemme let your tails~." He smiled.

"N-no!" Naruto tried to shove him off.

"Oh?" He grabbed a Kunai and placed it at the side of his head, cutting into it. "If you don't Kakashi is dead~." He smirked widely.

Naruto growled and summoned his tails and ears. Kakashi smirked and hugged Naruto an began to bet the tails. Naruto blushed darkly and his arms tightly wrapped around Kakashi. He funneled a monster us wave of chakra and broke the Jutsu and he pushed kakashi back and eyed him.

"Thanks." Kakashi mumbles.

"Yeah." Naruto walked to the end and shot out. "ITACHI!"

Naruto landed on all fours and his hissed loudly. Itachi chuckled.  Naruto attacked him and they got into a very complex close hand to hand combat. They went at each other's throats. Naruto was dead serious about killing the man.

"You have imporved on your fighting." Itachi hummed.

"Shut the fuck up." Naruto growled. "You rapist."

"Oh? I'm only seeing affection towards you." Itachi chuckled.

"Unwanted affection." He kicked Itachi back.

"Heh, I'm only doing what I enjoy." Itachi shrugged. "Loving you."

"I hate that you love me." Naruto groaned loudly.

"I don't~." Itachi hummed.

Naruto rolled his eyes and grunted as he was kicked back. He desumoned his table and ears and growled. He was surrounded by chakra and he funneled it into his palms and copied Hugga technique and blasted air from his palm almost like the air palm move Neji used. Itachi moved out of the way and Kisame charged in and sliced a deep gash in Naruto's back.

"Gah! You little." Naruto spun around and kicked him.

Kisame caught the kick and threw him over his shoulder. Naruto placed his hands on he ground and backflipped to his feet. Kakashi came in and Chidoried Kisame's arm off and landed in front of Naruto protectively.

"Take that you monster." Kakahi growled.

"Hehehehehehe." Kisame chuckled and a huge water shark formed in the air."who you calling monster? I think it's time to wash your mouth out!" He smirked as the shark attacked them.

Sasuke did a fire dragon Justu and lighting attack and destroyed the Justu Kisame cast before returning to his own battle with the white Zetsu, with the aid of Sakura.

Naruto and Kakashi switched, Kakashi fighting Itachi while  Naruto fought the shark looking man. Meare landed right beside Naruto and she turned to look at him. Her glowing eye slots glowed a bit brighter. She giggled and wrapped an arm around him and this actually started to drain his chakra.

"Hello Uzumaki! I have been wanted to chat with you!" She hummed.

Naruto stabbed her side with a Kunai without hesitation and backed away from her and growled.

"Oh my. Look what you have done! You stained my kimono!" She frowned. "Now that's rude!" She hissed.

Her wound healed and she was suddenly with in front of him. Kisame went to back Itachi up. Naruto took out anther Kunai but she grabbed his hands and giggled in delight.

"My! I can feel a few scars." She rested her head on his shoulder and her chakra basically froze him in place. "You hurting? Wanting to get rid of mental pain? Poor Naruto. It means you probably went through hell. Don't worry. Daddy forced me through hell as well. Was it also a parent?" She asked.

"M-my mom. Wait what did I tell you that...?" He trailed off.

"My eyes. I have the power to make anyone tell me anything." She giggled. "I am an Uchiha. She hummed.

"Y-you are!? But they are all dead!" Naruto was shocked.

"I was taken from my family before Itachi killed everyone. Orochimaru forced my eyes to enhance when I was ten. Then I went blind. But thanks to Shima I can see." She spoke.

"Who?" Naruto asked.

"You see I'm his proudest experiments. Notice the s. I am one. And Shima is the other. She was modled after the nine tails. Which to my knowledge you have. She is a 20 tailed wolf that Orochimaru created. She was his pride and joy and put it into me but he killed me shortly afterwards as soon as he found out what she could really do." She grabbed her mask and moved it up a bit to expose her mouth that was curved up into a smirk.

Naruto felt chills down his spine and he tried moving away but she still held his wrists and herchskrs was incasing around him. He then funneled his own chakra through his body rapidly and yanked away from her and pulled out a Kunai and clones formed at his side and he hissed.

"I do love that fire in your eyes." She snickered. "It shows me you know what it's like to murder! Now let's Ave some real fun!"