Woah! Calm down Kakashi Hatake!

I want that Fine ass wrecked!

Omg someone stop this! Why am I thinking of a name...Kakanaru? What does that even mean...it sounds like me and Naruto's names fused into one. Itsresting.

Kakashi sat their...dazed in thought. Naruto waved a hand in front of his face and didn't get a reaction.

"Tsunade I think Kakashi is broken." Naruto frowned.

"Heh...that's not it." Tsunade drank Sake from her bag.

"... Naruto frowned and stood. He walked to the fire and sat down. "Pretty." Naruto giggled.

Kushina smirked and shoved his hand in the flames and held it there.

"Nice and cozy." She smiled.

Minato ran to room him and pulled his hand out and ithealed instantly. He growled.

"Naruto why in the hell did you do that!?" He growled.

"...." Naruto looked at Kushina.

Minato growled. "What do you keep staring at?" He asked.

*Naruto's POV* (finally)

I looked blankly into nothing...his words being drowned out by constant laughter. I stood. My body beloned my feet forwards and I walked unwillingly almost into the treeline, followed by Dad and Tsunade.

I felt cold.

Chills traveled down my spine as j walked almost blindly into nothing. My vision was black, yet i could still feel my feet moving back and forth. I stopped after about five minutes and my mother embraced me.

"Now Son...take just one step...one more for Mommy." She giggled suspiciously.

But I didn't have it in me to resist, as if I wasn't in control. I took another step forwards and my foot made contact with nothing, and I fell.

Down...

Down...

Down...

Until I hit the ground.

After that...

Nothing...

Nothing at all...

No pain...

No emotion...

Just nothing...

My eyes closed even though it made no difference. I moved my fingers...but they wouldn't move right. They felt bent to the sides as I moved them. Then I wiggled my toes. Again. Felt bent to an angle.  I moved my leg but something felt like it poked out of my skin. And I heard scraping...bone on bone. I moved the other leg. My knee wouldn't budge.

I then felt something warm. A liquid slowly collecting under me. It was thick. And slow moving. As I felt it expand I felt my body growing more weaker and frail feeling. But no pain. Nothing at all.

"NARUTO!" I heard my father yell.

His light yet heavy footsteps made their way to me. I felt s and on my back and it traced it. It felt like my skin...was shredded. He touched what seemed to be gashes and cuts. Holes even. I was turned around and that's when it hit me all at once.

It

Was

Agony!

I yelled and yelled and yelled. It was so much pain. I coughed up what I assumed to be blood. Everything hurts. It's so painful. I opened my eyes to see I could see again. I noticed a huge rise in the ground in front of me...

Did I...

Fall off....

That cliff?

"Hehe. Yes son...you did." Kushina smirked.

Everything felt twisted and broke. But the worst pain I felt was from my leg. The feeling of bone on bone...I looked down to see my bone sticking out of my skin.

I screamed in terror and jolted up but everything cracked and popped...I even heard and felt something rip.

"MOTHER OF GOD!!!" I screamed.

"Naruto lay down!" Minato shook in horror.

Tsunade finally caught up and ran over. "Dear god." She shuddered in disgust.

She fell to her knees by my side...trying her best to ignore the fact I was in a puddle of my own blood. She activated her healing chakra and begun to do her best to fix my broken body.

"Naruto what the hell were you thinking!? Why did you walk of a cliff?" Minato cried .

"You looked entranced! What happened!? Who were you following.!?" Tsunade seemed very worried.

I mumbled.

"What?' they both asked in unison.

"M...mom"