Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!

Start from the beginning

"You tired little baby boy?"

"Yes daddy." I respond without thinking. When i realise Pa was literally right in front of me, my eyes shot wide open. Gump seemed to have heard and he is holding in a squeel i can see it on his face. Meanwhile P'Pha is just grinning at me. When i want to say something to Pa he runs towards the bathroom downstairs where Dad currently is, screaming.

"SUNZ! YOUR SONS HAVE A DADDY KINK!"

"Lord please end my life." I despairingly said and hide my red face back in P'Phas chest.

"Does them knowing about our little spice want you to stop calling me that? Do you not want to be my little boy anymore?" P'Pha asks with a certain dissapointment in his voice, i look up and his face is somewhat sad, his mouth slightly gapped and he just looks so sad.

"N-no no, of course not P'Ph-Daddy. I love when you call me your little boy. You make me feel safe and good." I sound so freaking desperate. But i genuinly enjoy our little play. He enjoys the feel of being in control and showing dominance and i like being spoiled and shometimes i actually get into the whole being degrated feel.

The frown on P'Phas face turns into a warm smile and he kisses me on the forehead.

"Love you too baby boy. I can't wait until we leave and get back to our dorm. I've been holding back you know." My eyes widen and in an instant i'm being lifted and hoisted over a massive shoulder and being carried away.

"Dad give me back my boyfriend!"

"Not until i've been called Daddy too!" 

"Jesus christ put me down. This family is too weird for me." I mumbled to myself but end up smiling. 

This might be a weird and disfunctional family, but it feels like my family. It is my family.

                                                       ~~*~~

Kit's POV

We might not know everything about Earth's past yet but it really feels like we're getting somewhere. We are leaving tommorow so we just hope to get Earth to talk about his parents. He told us everything about him and P'Kaeng. He was actually talking fondly about his deceased older brother. When we asked Mae and Pa about Kaeng, they immediately knew who we were talking about and they confessed everything. Kaeng came to them to ask if they could be taken in until they could stand on their own. They knew excactly that when he didn't come to them the night they were supposed to meet up that Earth's parents did something to him. They found the body in the backyard and informed the police. They took in Earth and didn't tell him that his brother was killed by his parents, just that he passed away. Earth already doesn't seem fairy fond of his parents but if he would find out that his brother who he loved so much was killed by the ones who gave birth to them, Earth would probably suffer more severe mental issues. I agreed that it was best to keep that part hidden from Earth.

Anyways on that night he had no trouble sleeping so we deemed it a good effort. The next day however we did jack all. We just sat around eating and playing games. We didn't talk about Earth's past or anything. It was our lazy day. We tried something different last night. Me and Ming slept on a matress on the ground and Earth slept in the bed. Maybe if we put some distance before we leave it will help him first. Knowing we are still here even if he can't see or feel us. He woke up once but he just got up to go to the bathroom and then went right back to his peaceful sleep. It seems to be working out. Hopefully we get the same results after tonight.