Chapter 102: crazy for him

Începe de la început

"We will find him." Lee smiled at Sasuke. "Just like we found you. We brought you back, we can bring him back." Lee smiled happily.

"Yeah. Naruto was able to save my life. I'm going to save his." Gaara smiled softly.

Sasuke looked serious and nodded, gaining a slight smile. He looked ahead and stopped. Sakura caught up with them. She had medical supplies and loads of weapons in scrolls.

"Thanks Sakura." They thanked her.

She also brought food to last them a good while.

"Shikaku, Shikamaru's father has taken over as a role of Hokage while Tsunade has slipped into a coma. He said this stuff will be needed." Sakura smiled.

"That sucks to hear about Tsunade." Gaara frowned.

"Yeah." Sasuke sighed.

"Dont worry. I'm sure she will be fine." Neji said.

Kakashi sighed and felt the rain lightly hit his hair and he replaxed, the cold rain soothing his flaming anger and worry. Minato enjoyed it too, in fact everyone did...except Pakun, who seemed to hate it severely at the moment.

Naruto shook as pain still burned through him. Itachi enjoyed toying with Naruto like a toy. He wanted to see how far he could push him till be breaks...just so he can fix him up...in the way Itachi's sees fit. Itachi chuckled and kissed his abs. Naruto scratched the ground and yelled in pain...tears still flowing down his face.

"Hn...your so adorable..." Itachi twisted the seal on Naruto's stomach and his Fox ears and tails formed.  "There we go."

Naruto's ears pinned Tony is head and his tails lashed out. Itachi watched him suffer and got a sick pleasure out of it. He kissed and hurt Naruto. Naruto was in agony. It was awful.

"AAHG!!!" Naruto yelled as his back felt like it was stabbed.

Itachi stood and opened the closet doors and dragged out the crying teen and yanked him to his feet. Naruto couldn't stand and he fell into Itachi's arms. Itachi smiled and kissed his head and looked at him.

"Your too much fun Naru~" Itacji removed the seal that was burning him.

Relief  washed over Naruto as the pain stopped. Naruto panted heavily and shook. He gripped onto Itachi as he shook. His tails relaxed and his ears stayed down. He opened his tears eyes and he noticed how tired he was and felt like passing out. Itachi brought him to his feet and smiled lightly.

"You better Pet~♡?" Itachi asked.

"... Naruto looked away.

"Its polite to answer yoyr owner!" Itachi growled.

Naruto flinched. "Yes I'm better!"

"Good...now I have a nice collar for you." He grabbed a collar with a chained leash and attacked it to Naruto's neck.

There were thick needles on the inside and once tightened they all peirced Naruto and Naruto winced and hissed in pain. Blood trickled down his neck slightly from the punctures. Itachi walked and yanked the chain and Naruto began to follow. He looked around the dark hallways and blinked nervously. He was led to a room and Itachi set Naruto down and tied him to the chair.

Naruto watched as Itachi left and He looked at the table in front of him. He teared up and covered his face and cried into his hands. He then got a sick idea that made his eyes go wide. He smirked and untied the chain and his eyes glowed red dimly and his vision turned grey. Naruto snickered and raised his eyebrows and walked forwards slowly towards Itachi and Itachi looked at him.