Chapter 102: crazy for him

Start from the beginning

Itachi was suddenly gone. Naruto gasped and backed away from the dprr, hearing footsteps. Naruto hid in a closet and shook. He sat down in the back corner and he heard the door open.

"Oh...playing hide an seek?" Itachi gave a faint giggle. "How cute."

Itachi looked under the bed and behind stuff and walked to the closet doors. He already knew he was in there sensing his chakra the moment he walked in the room. Itachi opened and closed the closet. Naruto jumped as something slid around him. It was an arm.

"There you are silly." Itachi chuckled.

Naruto couldn't see a thing. The closet being pitch black. He felt lips on his jaw line. Naruto flinched and pulled away from the lips. Itachi pulled him against his chest and kissed hin again.

Naruto whimpered and tried to push him off. Itachi held a blade and he sliced a gash in Naruto's back. Naruto grunted and winced a little. Kurama's chakra healed the gash fairly quickly. Itachi kissed Naruto's jaw line and chin and moved to his neck and began to kiss his neck. Naruto blushed lightly and exhaled shakily as Itachi found his sweet spot.

"There it is." Itachi chuckled.

Itachi began to abuse that area leaving marks on his neck. Naruto blushed deeper and he was holding back moans. Itachi looked at him and his Sharingan eyes. Naruto saw them and he shuddered. Naruto teared up as his shirt was removed and shook.

"Stop..." Naruto spoke in a low mumble.

"No." Itachi said.

Naruto shuddered again as his collar bone was being kissed. Naruto growled and his eyes turned red and he pinned Itachi to the wall. Itachi smirked.

"Who said you could be dominant?" Itachi snickered and slapped a seal on Naruto's forehead.

Naruto quivered as markings formed Down his body. The paper was removed...but not the seal, that was now perminant unless removed properly. The seal burned and Naruto yelled and his body felt like it was on fire.

"This is your punishment for killing me." Itachi said softly.

"Aaahhhhg!!!" Naruto cried out in pain.

Itachi sat on his lap and pinned his shoulders on the ground and kissed him. Naruto's eyes rolled in the back of his head and tears fell from his eyes and streamed down his face. Naruto gripped itachi's back lightly, his nails ripping his shirt, gripping tight enough to bruise.

Naruto's cry in pain was muffled with a kiss. Itachi chuckled and traced Naruto's six pack and a light blush formed on his face.

"Your so perfect to be my pet~♡"

Meanwhile....

Everyone started to wake. Kakashi and Minato being the first ones. Theybwoke everyone and they made sure they were good on supplies and headed out. They were following Pakun. He was walk in regularly. He was sniffing the ground. Their( itachi and Naruto's) scent being very faint and Hard to follow.

Just then...ten ten felt a rain drop.

"Guy Sensei! It's going to rain." She frowned.

"Damn!" Guy growled as it began to rain.

"No no no! Minato gasped.

"I hate this world...and everything it stands for." Kakashi growled.

Pakun worked slower but he didn't want to lose the trace of scent so he worked double time. Him focusing completely on Naruto's scent.

"Kakashi..." Sasuke looked down. "I'm worried." Sasuke stated.

"...I am too. But we need to stay determined." Kakashi frowned and looked at him.