chapter 101: Love you always

Start from the beginning

"This is wonderful. You look awful. Hn!" Deidara laughed. "Its hilarious. Say Nagato. Mind if I punch him...for revenge purposes?" Deidara looked at pain.

"Knock yourself out."

Deidara punched Naruto but It was blocked by Itachi.

"Itachi what's the matter?" Deidara hissed.

"He will go through pain.mine doesn't need more. Especially from you ya one armed hot head." Itachi hissed. "Besides...only I am aloud to hurt him as long as he is in my sights and in my ownership." Itachi snickered.

Itachi set Naruto down and everyone got in position. The eyes on the gedo statue opened and Naruto was scared....like terrified. He felt his seal loosen and blue chakra enveloped around him. Then...nothing but slow burning pain. Naruto winced and his eyes turned white and his mouth opened and red chakra started to flood from him.

*Naruto's POV*

My body burns! It hurts so bad! It aches. I felt like dying. And it feels like me very soul is being drawn out from me.

I felt Kurama laughing and he seemed happier. I felt Itachi's eyes watch me with worry. I shuddered as the pain increased.

Kakashi...please help me. Please. I need you.

*3rd Person POV*

Gaara and The group met up and Pakun was tracking Naruto's scent. Everyone was on egde. No one felt any calmness in them. Kakashi and Minato being the worse ones. Kakashi was crying very five minutes...Minato being the same way.

"We are here." Pakun stopped.

"I don't see it." Shikamaru said.

"Where at?" Gaara raised a brow.

"Guys." Neji said. "Its underground." He stated.

"You won't get far." Konan landed and kicked them all back. "You aren't going to disturb them." Konan started her attack.

Everyone managed to take her down fairly quickly. They weren't in any mood for this. Kakashi formed Chidori and Sasuke did as well, in both hands and began to atta k the ground, digging. Minato helped and so did Neji and Lee.

Pain groaned. He stopped and let the others work on the extraction. He walked and got in place and waited. The group landed on the ground a bit away from Pain. Gaara eyed him and sans swirled around him.

"Akatuski make me sick." Gaara hissed.

Kakashi gasped. Minato went wide eyed and froze monetarily. They saw Naruto and chakra being pulled from him. It looked painful. Kakashi saw Itachi and growled.

"YOU LET NARUTO GO!" Kakashi hissed.

"Naruto must feel so betrayed. He sacrificed himself for your safety. And here you are, disrespecting that sacrifice." Pain blasted them all back.

Sasuke charged forwards in the three second window he had and he sliced a huge gash across his body. Pain chuckled and blasted him back. Sasuke growled and slammed his lightning filled blade into the ground.

"CHIDORI STREAM!"

Lightning flowed viciously at Pain. Pain vanished and reappeared behind Sasuke and sliced a gash down his back.

Kakashi and Minato charged in and fought hand to hand combat. Any jutsu ended up absorbed after the small fight with Sasuke. Pain was godlike almost. His power was unbelievably strong. He took on the group as if it were his duality routine.

He was too fast, to flexible, and to strong to beat...this was becoming a pain. Gaara decided to step in. Sand, pinned Pain down and Gaara growled as it enveloped pain.

"Sand coffin." He growled and balled his hand into a fist.

The pain was suddenly gone. But the gedo stature remained. Gaara grew confused. Neji blinked.

"How is it still there!?" Gaara growled at Neji.

"Its not invpain's control." Neji was shocked but the fact.

"Who is it then Neji!?" Ten ten growled.

"There. The masked Akatuski." Neji stated.

Tobi landed and looked at them. He held his hand out and wood shot from his shoulder and formed a thick chakra laced wooden barrier.

"Stay out of this ninja. Or we will kill him." Tobi hissed.

They were almost done. Them speeding the process. Naruto was finally let go and out of the jutsu and he dropped and hit the ground. Naruto panted heavily and coughed. His chakra was building itself back up. Itachi landed in front of him. Naruto looked up at him and passed out...unable to stay conscious. But before he did pass put. He drew something into the stone floor with his claw, leaving leaving message for Kakashi.

It simply saying...

.

Please

.

Don't

.

Give

.

Up.

.

.

.

Love you always...

.

.

.

.

.

Naruto Uzumaki.

///////

Hey my dudes!!! It's Author Chan coming at you live from the gay ship book of loveliness. Now I want you to know. That I said major Character death earlier on. Welp...it's coming because...one I will let you know...

I hate Sakura....

And the SasuSaku ship and the fact it made Cannon. So. In this book...I'm going to kill her off. Definatly killing her. She doesn't deserve to live.

Now....here is a short teaser for the next chapter. Because I plan to make it...a big one! I'm shooting for over 3,000 words!

///////////

The room was dark.

The room was spinning

His limbs couldn't move

Naruto opened his eyes. He glanced around to see himself in the arms of Itachi. He looked around him to see an underground hideout of some kind. He was being carried. His limbs wouldn't move...him lacking in strength from the loss of blood and chakra. He just sighed...and closed his eyes again.

This wasn't looking good.