Chapter 51. The Morning After

Start from the beginning

We drove for a bit until we got to a restaurant just a few minutes away from Siam Square. We parked the cars and got out to enter the restaurant. It was a nice thai restaurant, nothing special but it was still nice. It felt warm and home-like.

We sat down at a booth and the waitress came to take out orders. The waitress was a girl that looked like she could be a student at our school. She took our orders all flirty, trying to show off her clevage at every given chance at P'Pha and Ming. She also got really close with P'Forth and kept saying things like "You poor thing." "What happened?" "Can i do anything to make you feel better?" And i could see in P'Beams eyes that he just wanted to snap this girls neck. Me and P'Kit didn't mind her at all, P'Pha and Ming were really oblivious to her actions and just payed attention to us instead of her. I ordered for P'Pha and Ming ordered for P'Kit whilst P'Beam and P'Forth both ordered their own food and drinks.

She came back with our drinks and as soon as she noticed P'Beam's glare she just shuddered and walked back quickly. I was finally reunited with my precious Pink milk, i was tempted to get P'Pha one as well but he hates the overbearingly sweet flavour so i just got him a Thai Iced Tea. Which was his favorite. He ruffled my hair and thanked me as i was sipping my drink. Our food came and i had to order another drink since i already finished my Pink Milk in mere seconds, so i got another one. When the food was set in front of us, P'Kit suddenly smiled at his food and kissed Ming's cheek and thanked him. Ming pinched P'Kits cheek and they talked for a bit before eating. P'Forth kept on putting stuff on P'Beams plate and P'Beam would just pinch  P'Forths mouth open and feed him some of his own food. That seems violent? Unnecessary? I bet P'Forth would gladly accept his boyfriend..uhh sorry, fiancée feed him. P'Pha basically did the same, trying to feed me every thing, making me taste everything on his plate, i fed him some of my food and every time he would give me a bright smile. I could see the waitress peeking out from behind the counter, she was glaring at me. I just shook my head and looked away.

"Baby. Is something wrong? Don't you like the food?"

"No. Just the waitress is looking at me funny." I said and he looked from the corner of his eye and could clearly see her glare but when he turned his head to look at her she just waved and smiled enthousiastically. P'Pha scoffed and then looked back at me.

"Don't worry Yo, she is just jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous she can't have a boyfriend as cute as my Yo." He cooed, pinching my cheek.

"Daddy. Stop~. You're being cheesy again." P'Pha chuckled as i hit him and i heard the drop of a fork on the table. I looked to the source of the sound and it was P'Forth who was just staring at me with his mouth open, shaping an 'o'.

"P'Forth are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Ai'Pha. Did he just call you 'that' outside the bedroom."

"Yeah. What about it?" P'Pha said confused as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"O god that's so hot, Beam! Baby don't we do that?" He grinned and turned to P'Beam.

"Forth you can fuck right off if you think that's gonna happen."

"Love you too baby." He said dissapointed and turned back to his food, we all just started laughing as our P'Forth was being the person he was known to be. The Weird Sexual Senior. But not if i compare P'Pha and P'Forth i think P'Pha has actually overthrown P'Forth of his title.

We finished our food but sat down just to discuss our plans for our break.

"Ai'Ming, P'Kit what are you going to do during the break?"