Chapter 48. ...To the Top

Start from the beginning

"Sutheee. You're playing with fire right now." I stare at him with a raised eyebrow, he bites his bottom lip and raises both eyebrows, not breaking eyecontact and not stopping the pinching.

I threw the cloth on the floor and pressed him against the wall, kissing him rougly and demanding. We stop for a second when we hear the sound of a door open. Until we realised it was the door for the room next door and the moaning from that room seemed to have stopped.

I press my own body against Suthee's with one hand on his hip and one tugging his hair. After a few moments, Suthee takes control of the kiss and starts exploring my mouth, the feeling of his wet and soft tongue stroking the inside of my mouth is heavenly. I begin grinding against him, letting him know of my hardening junior and my increasing carnal needs. I break the kiss, both of us breathless, we chuckle and i give him a trail of kisses down his jawline. He pushes his head back, giving me more acces, his eyes closed and moans of pleasure coming out of him.

"Thee. We need to get dressed. I want to continue this at home." I whisper in between our kisses.

"Then....stop talking and get dressed." He says under his breath while he is moaning softly. He bends his head back down and pushes my face away with him nose before pushing my chest away with his hands. We continue changing and i look at him when he loses the pants. I can see his already ready for tonight, and so am i. I stand there in my briefs and look and Suthee sitting on the couch pulling off his pants. I walk closer and play a bit with myself over the fabric. He looks in front of him, looking right at my member that i am toying with. Then his head slowly goes us, eyeing my body until it is locked onto my eyes. I give him a smug smile and wink and i see his adam's apple bob up and down when he gulps. Suthee always scolds me when i tease him like this at school, he doesn't want to be seen with a hard on every day. Suthee is really shy and adorable, but he is like a pornstar in private. 

I always thought i would be the top in our relationship, When Suthee and i tried to have sex for the first time, he was unsure it he wanted to top or bottom. So i let him try both, i already knew i wanted to top but there was no harm in letting your lover experiment. And am i glad that i did. Suthee looks like an average guy but the pleasure he can give me when he tops is far above average, it's perfect. He is rough, he is gentle and he knows how to pleasure me. Most of the times it is me on top however since Suthee actually likes being a bottom a bit more and i still prefer being a top but being a switch is fine too. We are very versitile in what we do and what we like. We always have something we want to try and if we want it to happen, it just happens.

I turn back around and pull my briefs down on one side to show him my buttcheek, wiggling it in front of him before slapping back the waistband, turning my head to see a red faced Suthee and giving him another wink as i bend down and pull on my pants. After some time and a lot of touching, we finally got out of the room in our new clothes. Most students left the area already. The staff handed Suthee the bundle of roses and gifts he got from the other students. We walk over to my car and open the passanger seat door for him and close it when he sits down, i walk to the other side and take a seat in the drivers seat, we buckled up and left for our room. 

I turned on the car radio and it immediately starts playing that stupid Big Shaq song, the one that goes like "2+2=4-1=3 quick maths" "Man's not hot." "i've got sauce, no ketchup, raw sauce" like what is that stupid song even about! I was this close to breaking a radio, i was about to reach for the emergency hammer to break windows with that i have in my dashboard to break my radio but Suthee just stopped me and changed the station. The station was playing some PCHY, who i really like. I really prefer Thai music over English music, Suthee is more into KPOP tho and i can accept that. He often likes to dance to the choreographies of korean idol groups. He sometimes tries me to join in as well but our room is not big enough for 2 full grown boys to full out dance in and i sure as hell am not going to dance in public.