"Iruka!" Naruto gasped. "Miko i cannot hurt your mom unless you let me! Tell me I can and I will knock her ads out!" Naruto yelled.

Miko whimpered and didn't know what to do. He finally decided.

"You better win." Miko teared up.

Naruto growled and yanked out a demon shuriken and threw it at his mom. She caught it and threw it back. Naruto dodged it and growled. She was suddenly over him and she drove a blade in his chest. Naruto went wide eyed and coughed up blood.

"You deserve this." She hissed.

"...your gonna regret that!" Naruto growled.

He kicked her harshly into the wall and pinned her on the ground and started to pound her.

"THIS IS FOR BEATING A HELPLESS KID!" He slammed his fist into her chest, a snap was heard and she yells.

Miko watched with interest instead of fear. Wondering if she was gonna die. He didn't care for hef life that much. He wanted her to die to be brutally honest.

"THIS IS FOR NEVER GIVING YOUR KID THE SUPPORT AND HELP THEY NEED FROM THEIR PARENT!" Naruto teared up and punched her head and heard her skull crack.

"THIS IS FOR SCARING YOUR OWN SON!" He punched her chest again and she stopped moving.

"AND THIS IS FOR BEING A TOTAL ROTTEN BITCH!" Naruto punched his hand in her mouth and dislocated her jaw.

Miko walked up to Naruto and hugged him tightly. Naruto picked him up and walked to Iruka and only found he was paralized. He picked him up and walked out of the house.

"What about your dad?" He asked.

"He is violent too...but not as bad."  Miko said. "Can I sta y with you...?" He asked pouting.

"Sure thing bud. My dad will get you situated in our guest bedroom. Unless you want to go to the orphanage?" Naruto asked.

"No! I don't wanna go to the orphanage!" He clung to Naruto.

"Okay okay...I'll talk to dad and then Tsunade about it. " Naruto said.

"Woah! You know lady hokage!?" Miko gasped.

"Heh, I escorted her here for her to become Hokage. We are tight friends." Naruto giggled. I'll let you meet her just you, me, my dad, and her. How does that sound?" Naruto asked.

"Woooow!" His eyes glimmered. "That sounds amazing!" He smiled.

Naruto walked him to His house and walked inside to see a saddened Minato. Naruto frowned and set Miko down and held his hand and walked him in.

"Hey dad. This is Miko. He will be staying with us for a few days." Naruto said.

"..." He looked up and gave him a glare.

Naruto saw the beer bottles and went pale. "D-dad I t-thought y-you promised n-not to drink...again." Naruto suddenly went very alert and made Miko go behind him.

"I'm not drunk...but it's best you leave...come back tomorrow..when I'm sober." He said.

Naruto nodded. "That's my dad. But he is a long nicer then you think...we just lost a good friend today."Naruto walked them out.

"Oh...I'm sorry for you guys' loss." He frowned.

"Wanna see something cool?" Naruto asked.

"Sure!" He said.

Naruto grabbed his hand and shunshined them in front of Kakashi's home. Miko smiled widely and jumped with glee.

"WOW AN ACTUALL TELEPORTATION JUTSU!" Milo shouted off the top of his lungs.

"Careful..." Natuto frowned and opened the door without knocking and shut it behind them. "Go easy. You are in lots of pain. The tough guy act is something i know very well." Naruto said.

"How do you knoe about it?" Miko asked.

Naruto froze and looked away, shuddering and walked to his spare bed and took his shirt and jacket off. Miko walked over and his eyes widened. He saw so many scars down his back and arm. Naruto turned to face him and Miko saw a healing stab wound and the seal.

"Woah..." He ran his hand over the seal marks. "Is this how its trapped?" Miko asked.

"Yeah..." Naruto said.

"Do something scary with it!" He begged, curiosity getting the best of the kid.

Naruto looked at him. "Sure...? I get pretty insane." He smiled.

"I love scary stuff." He laughed.

Naruto smirked and fangs grew in his mouth. Miko watched with wide eyes. A smile growing on his face. Naruto's scar marks looked like black marks on his face and his nails turned to claws. Fox ears grew where his ears were and Nine tails formed behind him they lashed out and they were suddenly in his seal.

"Hnhnhnhn~ a foolish kid should know better." Naruto looked at him.

His vibe was totally evil and dark. Miko shuddered with excitement and slight fear but was getting a thrill out of this.  He looked behind Naruto to see a huge cage with giant glowing red eyes. Suddenly the nine tails smirked, it becoming fully visible.

"Scared?" Kurama asked.

"Wow!" Miko's eyes glistened.

Kurama grew interested once he was Miko walked past Naruto, who was suddenly unable to move. Naruto growled and shook, feeling his chakra being connected with another. The nine tails swung his claws. But something blew him back with force.

Miko smirks. "Well...finally I have this in my grasp. Now I can finally not be useless. I can have power...and my first action will be to eliminate the Hokage and become king!" Miko laughed.

They were out of the seal. Naruto couldn't be rid of the form. Suddenly his blood was dripping from around his neck. Miko held his hand to Naruto and Miko's eyes glowed white. Naruto felt his brain suddenly be under chains and a Chain formed in Miko's hand, connected to Naruto's neck and blood. The chain was red but faded into white.

"Like it? Its a Keke-Genkai! It alows me to control tailed beasts...and now soon to be the last one of my bloodline!" He laughed insanly "Now...take me to Tsunade." Miko smirked darkly.

///////////

Miko dedicated to:

@littlemisscanada0725