I heard y/n call you daddy once- jack avery •

You were watching jack in younow, while texting him, his sister had read a comment that's said daddy. She had asked him how it was a bad word and went on about how she calls her dad, daddy. Jack's face was now red and he was laughing along with me and everybody who was watching.

"But I heard y/n call you daddy once, so why is it a bad word she can say" you went red and jack went a darker shade of red and he looked with huge eyes at the camera, "Well that was on live and I can't edit that out. " you laughed as he texted you back and you read some of the comments.

"Y/n's getting the dic"

"I called it I KNEW HE HAD A DADDY KINK"

"Omg "

"They had sex "

"That's gross "

"You did it while she was in the house that's nasty. "

"She doesn't need to be hearing that she is so young, y/n you're nasty"

"That's funny"

"Wow and he has a sex life 😂"

Most of the other comments were about why he was looking at his phone and not answering his sister, I don't know what I'm going to say the next time I see his family, or sister. I might just laugh my ass off because I'm not going to know what to do.

"Babe did you watching the live today? "
You laughed and you mom knocked at your door as you told her to come in as you replied to jack.

"Yeah, you said you sister was downstairs when we did it, how did she hear me call you daddy?" You laughed and look at your disappointed mother.

"So you want to tell me why you were calling jack daddy, suppose you want to tell me that you weren't going to have sex with him that visit " you looked down at your bed and tried to hold back your laugh.

"He likes being called daddy it puts him over the edge of you know what I mean, and it was the time that he was leaving for tour and you gave me a condom for that visit. I thought you didn't watch jacks lives " your phone went off and jack laughed on the computer.

"I heard you laughing and saw that he was live so I watched him, don't be having sex without condoms and tell him to make sure his sister doesn't hear you next time" you nodded you head as she walked out of your room.

"My Mom was watching the live, we just had a talk" you watching your computer screen till jack got the message and his eyes went wide and his mouth fell open.

"No way, does she hate me. Am I still coming over tomorrow" you saw him laugh at some comments and you laughed.

"Moms going out in a hour, sneak over tonight? Yeah you can still come over tomorrow!" At least you hoped your mom was okay with it.

"Cool, text me when she leaves 😉🤤" he laughed at his phone and smiled as he looked at his sister and hugged her.

"Okay daddy 😍" you sent the message as he walked out of the room and his sister talked to the screen.

"Guys y/n's really pretty and she plays dolls with me and jack when she is over, one time she made me this food which was really good. Why are you being rude, I don't know what daddy means but I know she loves jack she told me while she was taking a nap after her mouth thing last month. I don't think she has told jack yet but she does love him. " you had recorded her on Snapchat when she started talking and finally jack got your text message.

"Look it's y/n texting jack, y/n if you watching this face time me please" you smiled and FaceTimed jack. She picked up and you put on your glasses.

"Guys Look it's y/n" she turned the phone to the screen and you waved. She laughed as jack walked back in and saw me in the phone. "I went pee and you FaceTime my girlfriend, hey baby you look beautiful I love the glasses. "

He took the phone from his sister as his mom walked in and got her ready to sleep, "Hey babe I have a football I'm marching at on Friday, starts at 7:30, wanna come watch me. You don't have to show up till half time and I'll text you before we go on?" He looked at his phone and nodded his head yes.

"I'll be there, isn't this the first game you invited me too, can you believe that guys. " he looked at the computer and shook his head. "Not my fault you were on tour, but I need to go to sleep baby. I'll see you tomorrow goodnight?" You blew him a kiss as he blew one back to you

"Goodnight Babygirl I'll talk to you when I wake up " you hung up and watched the rest of his live. "Yes Guys I call her babygirl and she calls me daddy, but only sometimes " you laugh as he looks confused.

"What did my sister say when I was in the bathroom? " you looked and read all the comments

"Go watch your girlfriends Snapchat. "

"It was so cute "

"I cried"

"Ask you girlfriend "

"Guys I can't ask my girlfriend she is going to bed, she has finals tomorrow and she needs to sleep and study, she's been working her butt off this weekend. " he looked at his phone and opened to Snapchat as he watched your story.

"Awe she loves me, because I love her so freaking much too. That makes me happy guys I'm going to call her to tell her I love her really fast. " you phone started ringing and you picked it up, "Hello"

"I didn't mean to wake you up I just wanted to tell you that I freaking love you so much and I'll see you tomorrow after school, with candy and movies babygirl" you smiled and thank the gods.

"I love you too babe and I'll see you tomorrow" he laughed and whispered in the phone, "call me daddy after you say it please" you smiled and laughed to yourself.

"I love you too daddy, goodnight" he hung up the phone and was red for the rest of his live video