Onto the waterfall

Start from the beginning

Naruto felt himself nearly black out and he swayed. His shadow clones vanished at once and fatigue hit him like a meteor. He collapsed and stared into nothing, with a depressed expression.

Sakura ran up and looked at him. She saw his arm and gasped. Kakashi ran up and Jirayah did as well. Kakashi and Jirayah held Naruto up.

"He grabbed him too hard..." Sakura mumbled.

"I see it." Jirayah groaned and walked him under the tree and into Shade.

"He needs a break." Kakashi sighed.

"No kidding." Jirayah rubbed his skin under his eyes. "I need to have a word with Minato."

Jirayah stood and left the others and walked towards Naruto's place. He looked around and greeted women like he usually did when he walked the streets. Children played happily on the streets while their parents shopped and discussed things with other friends. Jirayah relaxed to the peice he was received from the village people. He looked up to see rain clouds rolling in and sighed happily.

"Man I wish life wasn't filled with stress and things along the lines of it." He mumbled to himself.

He almost over sho Naruto's hour and chuckled to himself for almost making tha dumb mistake. He walked to the door and opened it, slipping inside. He heard something that sounded like glass shatter and ran in, and what he saw made his stomach drop. Minato was drunk.

"What!?" Minato growled.

"Y-your drunk!" Jirayah said.

"And if point i-is?" Minato grumbled.

"If Naruto sees you like this he will freak!" Jirayah said.

"Good! Let him!" Minato formed the Rasengan and attacked Jirayah.

Oh dear god! When Minato is drunk he can declare a war if he tried! Unaware of himself and violent...that's scarier then Kushina because she was aware of herself and actions...Minato blacks out and rages...or goes totally crazy and breaks into someone's home. Jirayah shuddered.

He dodged the attack and Minato blasted a hole and vanished.

"Shit!" Jirayah gasped and shinshined to the training grounds.

"MINATO SENSEI WHAT THE HE-!?" Kakashi was sent flying into a tree.

Minato looked at the frightened and weak Naruto.

"Like your mother huh!?" Minato hissed.

Yamato formed wood but Minato vanished and reappeared behind Yamato and drove a blade in his shoulder and threw him into Sai. Sakura growled and protected Naruto. She was slapped and kicked in the chest and was sent into Jirayah.  Minato kicked Naruto in the gut and kicked him repeatedly.

"DAD STOP!" Naruto yelled, his hands gripping the ground in pain.

"Make me." Minato growled.

He kicked Naruto so hard Naruto coughed up blood as he yelled. Kakashi, out of no where, tackled Minato and pinned his hands behind his back.

"STOP IT! YOUR DRUNK AND YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT!" Kakashi yelled.

"Fuck you!" Minato roared.

Naruto shook and looked at his bare stomach, now bruised. Naruto teared up and cried. Both from pain and from fear. He shook badly and coughed up more blood. His vision blurred and he saw Kakashi punch Minato and winced. He didn't like this situation one bit. He looked over to see Sakura holding her chest, her crying, Minato broke one of her ribs. Sai had a broken arm but only winced. Jirayah had a twisted foot but was okay and Yamato applied first aid to his gushing shoulder.

Minato suddenly Rasenganed Kakashi into Naruto. Naruto grunted and Kakashi yelped. Kakashi looked at Naruto and gave him a worries look. Minato was over them and kicked Kakashi's hand and a painful sounding snap later Kakashi moaned in pain and retracted his hand. Naruto gasped and shoved Kakashi behind him.

"Don't hurt him!" Naruto yelled.

Minato Rasenganed Naruto in the chest and sent him flying. Naruto landed roughly on the ground and panted heavily, groaning in pain. Minato was already on him and he beat his son. Each time someone came to help...that person was either injured, or shoved away.

Naruto felt a rib snap and he yelled in pain. His dad grabbed his throat and squeezed tightly. Naruto couldn't breathe and he winced. He weezed and tried breathing and pulling his dad's hands off of him. Naruto cried and felt himself slipping from consciousness.

"D-dad stop please!" Naruto stammered out.

"..." Minato looked at him with no emotion.

Naruto saw the look in Minato's eyes and noticed...they were dull like a person sleeping with their eyes open. He knew right then his dad was blacked out and wasn't aware of himself. Naruto reached fantically for his weapon pouch and grabbed a Kunai and made a deep gash in Minato's arm and this snapped Minato out of it. He looked down and gasped with terror and passes out. Naruto shoved him off and rolled on his side, crying loudly as he gasped for air.

Kakashi crawled towards Naruto. Naruto trembled and slowly tried to stand. He coughed up blood and it dropped from his mouth and arm and his stomach. Naruto looked over at Kakashi and let himself be hugged by his worried sensei. Kakashi was crying  scared for his student.

A ninja walked onto the field with their team...team guys's team and Lee gasped.

"OH MY GOD!" Lee yelled.

"TEN TEN GET A MEDICAL STAFF NOW!" Guy ordered and ran to Salura, who was closest and examined her chest to see something off. "A broken rib..." He mumbked and glanced at Jirayah. "A twisted foot and minor concussion.

"Guy. Sai had a broken arm, and a concussion...and...dear god...Naruto!" Neji dashed over. "Who did this!?" Neji asked.

"It was Minato...but wasn't aware of it...He was drunk and blacked out." Kakashi mumbled.

Naruto trembled and cried into Kakashi's chest. Kakashi was being gentle with his student, not wanting to harm the severely injured teen. Kakashi pecked Naruto lightly. Naruto didn't mind and he loved the love. He needed it to calm him down. Kakashi was able to sooth his student and keep him calm. Naruto had laid down and relaxed, although he was in a great deal of pain.

Very soon Tsunade and a team of highly trained medics ran into the field and Tsunade turned her attention to Sakuru and ordered Shizune to heal her. She ordered medical ninja to heal the others while she handles Naruto and Kakashi.

"My god...He has internal nleeding. Your life is in danger. I can't move you now..." Tsunade begun to heal him.

Naruto reached a hand and grabbed her wrist and moved it to Kakashi.

"H-heal..h..m..fr..st." Naruto mumbled.

"No your in worse shape!" Tsunade growled.

"I...wn..t..a..sk...agn" Naruto said weakly, opening ing a flickering red and blue eye.

Tsunade moved to Kakashi and healed his injuries until they were a minor level and moved to Naruto and begun with his ribs, some broken, one almost shattered. Kakashi watched him being healed and he kept his gaze on Naruto. A pop was heard and Naruto yelled and teared up.

"Sorry." Tsunade frowned.

After 30 minutes Naruto's life wasn't in any immediate danger, but it was still at risk.
He was later brought into the hopital. And his training was delayed. Again, Kakashi never left his side.