Onto the waterfall

Start from the beginning

"Do it again..." Naruto mumbled.

" I will if you talk back to me again!" Minato growled.

Naruto suddenly punched Minato across the jaw, and knocked him off His feet. Kakashi gasped and dashed towards them, Jirayah and Yamato doing the same. Sakura and Sai followed closely behind them.

Minato stood and spit blood and growled. "DO THAT AGAIN ILL POUND YOU!" Minato threatened.

"GO AHEAD! IT ONLY PROVES YOUR NO BETTER THAN MOM!" Naruto shouted.

Everyone froze. Minato felt hurt hit his chest.

"..." Minato walked up to him. "Naruto...get back up there...and train until you collapse." Minato growled.

"..." Naruto's eyes turned red and he shoved Minato back.

Minato growled and grabbed his arm and yanked him to the trunk and didn't pay attention to how tightly he was holding Naruto's arm.

"Minato calm down!" Jirayah said.

"You are gonna hurt him!" Kakashi said with fear.

"Train!" Minato let him go and walked down  walked off of the training field and left.

Naruto winced and took his shirt off and looked at his now heavily bruised arm.  The clones that's are still there looked at him and begun to train. Naruto's eyes softened and he went back to taining. Kakashi walked to him.

"Naruto are you-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Naruto snapped.

His eyes were normal but he was still very angry. Kakashi gave him space. Jirayah looked worried.

"If he brought his mom into it...it's probably best to leave him be." Kakashi mumbked as he looked at the worried group.

"Why did he snap?" Sakura asked.

"Most likely stress." Jirayah answers quietly.

"Why does he push himself?" Sai asked. "Why not take a break?"

"If you were in his position. You would realise he is in no position to retake breaks." Jirayah stated." He is being hunted by a powerful group if rogue men...his life is in danger." Jirayah looked at Sai.

Naruto trained for a solid day.

"Naruto come down!" Sakura called.

"..." Naruto grunted as he tried once again to split the water fall.

"...please come down!" She called again.

Naruto grunted as he again tried to split the water fall. He was slowly getting to the point where he could barely stand. His breathing was rough and his arm was swollen around the area that was bruised. It hurt like hell. Narut glanced at it and teared up. He closed his eyes.

//Flashback//

Waking to the sound of an alarm, Naruto jolted out of bed and slammed it off and bowed, shaking and chattering his teeth. Slowly ascending the stairs was Kushina. She walked in and gazed at the seven year old. She smashed a beer bottle over his head.

"Ahh!" Naruto cried in pain.

"YOUR BOWING WRONG!" She screamed.

She yanked him up by the arm and dragged him downstairs, her grip breaking his skin. It bruised heavily and bled, her nails an inch into his arm.

"Mommy it hurts!" Naruto cried.

"GOOD! She yelled. "NOW COMPLAIN AGAIN AND I'LL POUND YOU!!"

//End Flashback//