Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust

Start from the beginning

                                                               ~~*~~

  Phana's POV

"I can't believe it!" I shouted at myself as i punched the wall after walking out of the room. I actually kissing Ming, i kissed my boyfriend's best friend and i didn't stop him. I actually almost went further than just kissing. Why am i so weak. I can't do this to Yo. He doesn't deserve this. Even if i was drunk i should still reject anyone who isn't Yo. Do i have feelings for Nong Ming? Why was i the one he kissed in the first place? Why me? He knows i am dating his best friend, did he just forget about Yo? Or did he just see it as harmless fun as he was drunk as all hell? I can't think right now!

After i sobered up a bit. I touched my lips, it felt dirty. I enjoyed the kiss but as soon as i realised what i was doing i regretted every second of it, i know now that i don't have any kind of feeling for Nong Ming. I had to go to Yo and explain this before anyone else tells him and he will hate me. I rushed to my car and speed my way to our dormitory. I get into the room and noticed Yo wasn't in his bed. I looked in the bathroom, under the bed, my room and even the closets. But he was nowhere to be found, i leaned against my room door as i started to panic. What if he was abducted. What if he came and saw us and decided to run away. My fears and frustrations started to turn into anger. I went into Yo's room and waited for him, shouting in a pillow to try and relieve some anger. And than as i felt anger leaving my body, sadness overcame me and my shouting turned into crying. After a moment i heard the door being opened and i jumped up. Yo came in and looked around, as his eyes connected to mine he jumped back in suprise. 

"Yo where were you? I was worried." I ran over to him and hugged him close to me.

"I was just out for a second with P'Beam and P'Kit."

"Why? What were you doing with them?"

"I was practicing."

"Practicing what?" I looked at him and he wiped my face with his small hands.

"My talent for tommorow." He said in a sweet voice. I grabbed his hands that were still on my face and rubbed my cheeks into them.

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Because my talent is a secret." I let out a chuckle and dropped my arms to the side.

"Still won't tell me what it is?"

"Nope! Just wait till tommorow." He smiled sheepishly and put his hands behind his back.        

"Ugh Fine!" I pouted and he gave me a quick peck on my pouted lips. My pout turned into a smile, i walked up behind Yo and hugged him again, trailing kisses on his neck and nape.

"Ew. P'Pha! Go clean yourself, you smell like booze!"

"Shower with me." I gave him a wink as he looked back at my face. 

"P'Pha...." He gave me his signature bored look, he does this whenever i don't listen to him or don't do what he tells me to do. It's really cute. But when he pouts or whines when he doesn't get what he wants he is way cuter.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going." I got my towel and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. In the shower i was still thinking of a way to tell Yo about what happened tonight.

I came out of the bathroom with the towel around my waist, Yo looked at me and his cheeks turned a bit pink, however he didn't tell me to get dressed or to cover myself anymore. I believe my baby is finally getting more comfortable with my body. I'm happy about it because it means he won't push me away anymore or at least not as often, but it also made me a bit dissapointed since i can't tease him with my body anymore.