Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace

Start from the beginning

"Sleep a bit more. I will get you some food. Be a sweet boy and try not to move." He kissed my forehead and took a shower and changed in my room. I got to look at him as he got dressed right in front of me, good thing i told him to get all his stuff. He finished getting ready and went off, i didn't want to feel like a complete vegetable so i tried to move around a bit. I was still in a lot of pain but it became more managable. I was limping to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a bath and changed my clothes. I wanted to wear something a bit more comfy, but my comfy sweater still had to be washed and i didn't have any shorts besides the one i was just wearing.

I took a look at my closet and saw that P'Pha put his clothes in there with mine. I went through his clothes and saw a big gray hoodie, clearly oversized for me but i tried it on anyways. The hoodie came all the was to just above my knees, my shoulder was revealed slightly and the sleeves fell over my hands. I also saw a pair of black shorts of his and wore those as well. He wouldn't get mad at me for wearing some of his clothes right? P'Pha doesn't seem like a stingy boyfriend. I went under the covers again and fell asleep, the clothes and the pillow i was hugging still had the scent of P'Pha on them, causing me to fall asleep very comfortably.

About half an hour later i woke up again, my vision still blurred and i could hear P'Pha talk at the door. I slowly got up with a smile on my face, my eyes still half-closed and i walked over to him, i tugged P'Pha's shirt a few times and he looked at me confused but happy. 

I hugged him and nuzzled myself in his chest. "P'Pha i missed you." a squeeling sound even came out of my mouth, i was still drowsy and was yawning as i said those words.

"Baby, i told you to stay still. Aren't you feeling any pain?" He smiled at me and wiped my eyes that had dirt in their crooks with his thumbs when i looked up at him. After he wiped my eyes, i went back to put my face in his chest, humming contently. I didn't even notice we had visitors standing in the doorway.

"Ai'Yo, stop ignoring me. I'm your best friend, Mingkwan. Do you remember me?" I heard my friend scoff. I turned around to stand next to P'Pha with my arms still around him, one of his arms behind my head, his hand gently caressing my hair.

"O Ming, P'Kit. Hi!" I leaned against P'Pha and waved at them with a smile. Ming looked slightly annoyed but he was still chuckling and scoffing at me, P'Kit looked at me like it was quite shocking to see me.

"Babe, i know you are hurt but can you take the food and put it on the table really quick?"

"Okay dadd...P'Pha." My face was getting a pink hue, i almost allowed myself to get embarrassed in front of my friends. I took the bag he gave me and i waddled over to the table and got the food out of the bag. I went to walk back to P'Pha and hugged him from the back and put my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back comfortably.

"Oh god, i want to fuck him." 

"AI'KIT!"

"P'KIT!"

Ming and P'Pha both shouted at Kit and Pha slapped the back of P'Kit's head. Pha was glaring at Kit and Ming was pouting looking like a kicked puppy.

"WHAT?! I'm not going to do it, but look at the boy he is just so precious and cute and look at him wearing that oversized hoodie, he looks like a toddler in adult clothes! I might ask Beam if i can join him and Forth in their plan."

"What plan?" Pha asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kidnapping and adopting Nong Yo." Kit started laughing, but this was no laughing matter for Pha.

"Take Yo away from me and i will take away your arms, Kit." Pha gave Kit a cold stare and Kit immediately stopped laughing.

"Y-yes...S-so-sorry Boss."