Chapter 34. Phana's Lust

Start from the beginning

"P'Pha, Put me down!" P'Pha held me over his shoulder just like Ming was holding Kit. 

"No, i want to show you i can carry you without dropping you."

"Yes, yes. P'Pha i know you are strong. Now LET ME GO!" I started punching his back, but he did not let me go. 'Ugh, i guess i have to stay like this for a while.'

"Hey P'Kit" i called out to P'Kit as we both surrendered to our fate and were hanging on our boyfriends' shoulders as they were walking towards P'Beam's room.

"Yeah."

"Tops..."

"Tops..." We simultaniously let out a sigh but my sigh changed into a loud yelp because i felt a sudden pain.

"P'Pha, Did you slap my butt?!" 

"It keeps bouncing next to me, i couldn't help it." He looked back at me and smiled. 'I swear this guy is going to kill me soon.'

We got to the room and they finally put us down on our own feet, i kicked P'Pha in the shin the moment i touched the ground. P'Kit just pulled Ming's ear into the room and Ming kept saying 'Auw' every second.

We got inside and i asked P'Beam and P'Forth if i could do anything for them. They just told me to sit down and stop worrying. We all sat down together before P'Pha started.

"Okay, so i need to tell you guys some things."

"Ai'Pha what did you do?" P'Beam asked and pointed his finger at Pha.

"I didn't do anything. It's about Park." Upon hearing the name i could see P'Kit tense up next to Ming.

"Park is dating Nong Suthee." This was a shock for Kit and Beam but Ming and Forth really didn't seem to care about this.

"But there is more, don't judge Suthee just yet. Suthee is also Pring's younger brother and Park is also Pring's ex-boyfriend." This did seem to also suprise Forth and Ming as their eyes widened and they leaned closer to P'Pha.

"Kit...Pring forced Park to break up with you 6 years ago."

"But i was the one who broke up with him?" Kit said from his viewpoint.

"Yeah, but he distanced himself with you because he couldn't break up with you and then acted like a jerk so you would forget about him easily."

"P'Kit, he told me he still had good feelings for you. He feels really guilty about everything."

"I-I don't know what to say..." Kit shook his head and then held his hair with his hands, Ming trying to comfort him by pressing Kit against himself.

"But here is the other thing, Suthee and Park are dating. Pring found out and is blackmailing them. They need to do the things what she says, Suthee was supposed to help Pring chase me and Park had to go around and break peoples hearts."

"What did she use to blackmail them?" Forth asked. This time i decided to answer their questions.

"She would reveal Suthee and Park's relationship to their parents, Suthee told me their parents are very strict and would probaby never accept them. I can understand that they want to hide it. But i think P'Pring would also do something else..."

"And there is also another thing. Pring is trying to break up me and Yo again."

"Why? She didn't want you anymore right?" Ming affirmed.

"No, but she wants revenge. She is quite the revengeful person." Kit and Beam nodded in agreement. "When she tried to cheat on me with Yo she sent a picture of herself to Yo, i told her if she tried to mess with us i would send the picture and the conversation to the school board. But she managed to get my phone and delete the pictures."