Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness

Start from the beginning

"Then i'll see you tommorow KitKat!" I waved and smiled at him before turning around and walking away. But before i could even set another foot i felt a pull on the hem on the back of my shirt. I turned around and Kit started crying as he held on tighter to my shirt.

"P'Kit, what's the matter?"

"Ming, please don't go...i don't want to be alone..." He cried out as he was now pulling my shirt with both hands.

"P'..." I hug him for a while then wiped the tears from his eyes and walked into the room with the small crying senior, closing the door behind us. He had a spacey dorm room, bigger then the rooms me and Yo have. I walked towards the bed with Kit holding onto me tightly the whole time. He was trying to stop crying but he kept hiccuping and sniffling, i made him lie down as i sat next to him on the bed.

"P'. Really what happened back at school? You never let me stay. Normally i am the one begging to stay with you." He was laying on his side and i decided to also lay down, looking at eachother, i held his waist with one of my hands while the other was stroking Kit's back.

"I just don't want to be left alone right now, i needed you." I wiped his eyes and got closer to him.

"Ming, i'm sorry..." He avoided my eyes and held his hands on my chest.

"What are you sorry for?"

"I lied to you."

"About what?"

"The guy that was holding me, i know him. Well....knew him. He is my ex-boyfriend, the first and only relationship i had before i met you."

"What?!" I sat up in shock but Kit pulled me down again, he was huddled up against me and he started telling about his past with Park and his brothers and the conversation he had in the practice hall with Park.

"P', why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I didn't want to burden you..." Really...He suffered so much in the past but was still keeping up a smile everyday, knowing that Park was here he tried to just ignore it. Kit has been so strong, i know now that when he cries it must be about something serious. I am here holding Kit in my arms but a voice in my head is starting to come up saying i should kill Park.

I held Kit in my arms just stroking his back and hair until he fell asleep. Really all the happy and small guys went to such a bad experience but are so strong. I felt a new sense of admiration for both P'Kit and Yo. I kissed P'Kit on the head before i drifted off myself. 'Kitkat, i will hurt those who make you cry and i'll kill myself if i ever make you cry. So please trust me, you will never burden me.'

The next day i woke up with Kit still sleeping soundly in my arms, i did not want to disturb him so i tried to move without making any rash movements or noises. I succeeded, i was out of bed and Kitkat was still sleeping. I checked my phone and saw a message from Yo saying that he is going to be at Beam's place at 1PM, i looked at the time on my phone and it was already 12:40. I guess i need to wake up Kit to get ready. He looked like an angel sleeping, i really didn't want to wake him up.

"P'...P'Kit...Wake up na..." I shook him lightly and spoke with a soft and gentle voice not to shake him up too much.

"Mmm...give me another hour mom please..." He turned around to the other side, his back now facing me.

"Mom? P' I am a handsome guy, not your mom." I know he said that because he didn't fully wake up yet but i was still confused, 5 minute passed already so i had to use more drastic measures. I slipped my hands under his shirt and started tickling him, in just a few seconds he jumped up out of the bed. He stood up and looked at me angrily but after a few seconds he fell asleep again while he was standing up, 'What the hell?' since when does he do that? How does he do that? I shook him around a bit more voilent and this time he woke up without falling asleep again but he was still in a daze. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he spoke.