Chapter 26. A Place to call Home

Start from the beginning

"Yo, as much as i want to hold you all night, i know that i won't be able to control myself around you. Even now i am already losing it." Pha let out a chuckle and looked down, when i also looked down at his groin i know what he meant, but i didn't mind. I pushed myself closer against him and after a moment P'Pha gently pulled me away from him and ruffled my hair.

"You need to represent your faculty for the next 2 weeks Yo and again a Duck Moon is probably not someone they are going to be proud of when they see you waddling to practice and on stage. Since Forth isn't here i need to take care of you juniors you know, and making you look ridiculous would not fall under 'taking care of you'."

I was dissapointed but i know he is only trying to look out for me and my reputation as the faculty moon. I let go of him and nodded with a meakly smile. P'Pha ruffled my hair and gave me another kiss.  As his lips released from mine he left me with the words "The thing on your neck is to let others know you are mine." He waved goodbye and left the room, as i walked into the bathroom i looked in the mirror and noticed the huge, bright hickey on my neck. The worst thing is, i wasn't going to be able to cover it with anything. 'Why didn't you just take me!'.

I wanted to wash away the stress filled day and just go to sleep. I took a shower and went to bed but unable to fall asleep, i really wanted to be with P'Pha right now, I feel like going over to his room and just banging on the door until he lets me in and i'll stay in his room forever. I was rolling around in my bed trying to make myself comfortable, i looked at the clock, it was already 2AM and i was still not able to fall asleep. Good thing the training started at 3PM and i didn't need to attend classes so i had enough time left but usually i'm already asleep by this time, it's bad for my face to stay up too late. 

I wasn't going to take it anymore, i had to see him. I unlocked my door and pulled it open and as i poked my head out of the door i was looking right at P'Pha, who was just stepping out of his room wearing his pyjamas.

"Yo, what are you doing? Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I can ask you the same!" He gave me a bright smile and closed his door, then held me by the shoulders and led me to my bed. I just laid back down and he covered me with the blankets before joining me and holding me around my waist. i turned around so i was facing him again. I pulled myself in closer and held my hands against his chest.

"Yo, do you know how crazy you make me?" He started speaking softly as his hands moved up stroking my back and head as we laid there.

"P' what do you mean?" I asked not looking at his, still pressing myself against him.

"I used to be so independent but i was always so scared of taking actions, but then i met you and everything about me changed. When i am around you, i get so confident yet so insecure. You make me feel like the biggest man on the world but also the smallest when you aren't around me. I used to be able to at least think for myself but now that i have you with me, you are constantly on my mind. I became so dependent on you." He let out a quick chuckle and leaned his face against my head.

"I feel the same P'. Even now, i can't sleep because it feels like a part of me is missing with you not around. After seeing Forth in the hospital i kept thinking about the possibility of losing you and i don't think i would be able to live any longer if you wouldn't be here."

"Yo, can i ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Because of Med school i don't have a lot of free time but whenever it's possible, can i sleep next to you? I don't even need sex, i'll wear a chastity-belt if i need to."

"Tsk, P'Pha don't be silly."

"I knew it was to much to ask, sorry Yo..."

"P'Pha...let me finish. It will be hard not seeing you throughout the day when you are so busy with school and i also have my classes but knowing i have somewhere to return to will give me enough energy to go through the day. Sleeping in your arms is enough for me."