Chapter 20. The One I Love

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I don't know if i should thank you or still hit you, why do you call your senior stupid?!" I feel as if Forth still wanted to punch his junior in the face and i could only laugh at Ming's way of belittling Forth. 

"Okay, Okay. I'll believe you Ming." I patted him on his right cheek and gave him a kis on his other cheek. "Forth i will give you a chance, but hurt Beam again and i will scratch out your eyes."

"I'll help you P'." Ming shook me around a bit and just gave me a big smile.

"Nong!" Forth didn't get angry just dissapointed. No Senior would want his Junior helping someone hurt him.

"What? If my boyfriend wants to hurt someone, i will hurt them for him." He sticks out his tongue at Forth, this kid just keept making me laugh.

"Ming i'm not your boyfriend!" I tapped him on the head but i still had a dimpled smile on my face.

"You will be soon P'Kitkat, very soon." He whispered in my neck with a very serious tone, sending chills down my spines and a shock of excitement to my heart.

                                                                ~~*~~

Phana's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling like P'Diddy. I have a light headache and my eyes burn when i look outside at the sun shining in my face. Damnit Yo, why did you make me drink so much. I Looked around and saw everyone laying dead but my Yo and Beam where nowhere to be found. However another figure seems to have also just woken up cleaning up the mess from yesterday.

"Ai'Forth where is Yo?"

"Oh, morning Pha. Yo left last night after everyone passed out." Forth gave me a glance and went back to putting away the bottles and glasses.

"You didn't do anything to Yo did you?" Just the thought of Yo and Forth doing something while i am asleep makes me clench my hands into a fist.

"I mean he rejected me, which is okay i guess."

"Huh?" Did Forth confess to Wayo last night? Oh i should just hit this bastard right now.

He sits down in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Pha, please take good care of Yo."

Wait? What? I thought he would hate me knowing i am with Yo and Yo isn't going to be leaving me anytime soon, is he supporting us?

"Ai'Forth you're weirding me out." I made him chuckle and i stood up to stretch out, making him stand up as well to face me.

"Yesterday made me realise that my feelings for Yo were not even close to being as strong as the feelings he has for you Ai'Pha, it made me jealous you know. He told me right in my face that he can't betray your feelings. If only i was as steadfast as our Nong."

"Your feelings for Yo were not as strong as his feelings for me but still strong enough to leave and hurt Beam?"

"I know i am an ass, you can hit me if you like." And i did, kinda. I slapped him across the face, i did not want to hurt him too much since Beam still cares about him.

"Did not think you would actually slap me but okay." He said as he cracked his neck and swung his head around once. "I talked to Beam and he smiled at me yesterday, seeing him like that made me think if i could make him smile again. I wanted to see nothing else, nobody else. I only want to see Beam and his smile. I broke up with him because i thought i couldn't make him happy, not because my feelings for him were fading. He hurt because i was ignorant and stupid and i regret what i did."