Chapter 16. So Comfortable

Start from the beginning

"OK P'!" I said mockingly and started giggling again, he was looking so cute making sure i was okay and ready for tommorow.

"Okay, rest well and i will see you tommorow morning okay, i will knock on your door at 8:30AM so we have enough time to get there."

"Okay P'Pha, goodnight na." I waved at him and entered my room as he also dissapeared into his as wel.

I started packing my stuff for tommorow first so that if i forgot something it wouldn't be too late. It took me an hour to pack my stuff and despite only staying for 2 days and 1 night i packed a full suitcase. I took a quick shower and was about to start my homework when i suddenly saw 2 messages on my phone, 1 from Sis Ging and 1 from Ming.

JaeGing: Nong Yo, it's me Ging, your faculty princess. I just wanted to tell you that you are getting exemption from your homework for Monday, since we want you guys to have a good night rest and not a good night stress. See you tommorow dear!

Sis Ging could not bring any better news, i felt so relieved that i can finally just relax and get some good sleep. That is if Ming isn't gonna bother me all night because i looked at his message it just said: "CALL ME!" so i did.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked him rudely, at this point i just wanted to get this over with and SLEEP!

"Ow, why are you so mean. Did Ai'Pha rape you or something?"

"RAPE MY ASS!" i didn't think before saying that earning me being laughed at by Ming over the phone.

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Just shut up and tell me what's wrong."

"I think i figured out why KitKat is mad at me."

"Okay, and why was he mad at you?" i started getting a bit more interested so i sat down on my bed leaning against my headboard.

"Okay so, i looked at my call history and saw that Moowan called me when i was on my date with Kit. It says i picked up the call but i didn't talk to her so Kit probably picked up and found out she was my girlfriend." My friend actually found this out, i am proud of him but i am also upset with him.

"You didn't break up with her yet?"

"I wanted to, but i just kept delaying it. And now he won't talk to me, he even blocked my number."

"You. Are. An. Idiot. Of course P'Kit would be upset, he found out you have a girlfriend and you didn't even tell him about her."

"Er, Er i know. But i need your help."

"Why me?"

"Because you're my best friend." His voice all cutesy and i can already imagine him looking at me with those big pleading puppy eyes.

"True, okay. What do you need?" He can convince me way too easy. I am still a sucker for Ming when he talks cutesy.

"Okay so knowing your possessive boyfriend, he is probably going on the Moon and Star trip with you, right?" 

"How do you know?"

"You made me stalk him for a year, i am pretty sure i am in his head now." Maybe i should've done the investigating myself in high school. Ming's expanded knowledge about P'Pha is kinda scary. However his knowledge about how it's wrong to have a girlfriend while chasing someone else is equally scary seeing as he doesn't have it.

"Tell him to make sure P'Kit comes with him." He exclaimed with a louder voice almost deafening me with the sudden volume change.

"He is already bringing Kit and Beam. Don't worry." I told him in an unamused manner, i started getting drowsy.